Create Account

Tampa extends their D!

The Tampa Bay Barracuda are proud to bring back 2 absolute studs on and off the ice, Teddy and r0tz! Both are incredible users, will have incredible players, and most importantly are incredible people. I am very proud to call them teammates and friends. Welcome back fellas Smile

Luc Blouin - D
S61: 3,000,000
S62: 3,000,000

Nice bridge deal for our boy @DrunkenTeddy as he makes the jump into the SHL. Everyone knows the kind of presence, knowledge, and leadership Teddy brings to any team and we were extremely lucky to be able to select him at 1st overall. That’s a pick that I would make a million times over. We absolutely love having you on board, Teddy, welcome back Smile

Finn von Murphenstein - D
S61: 3,000,000
S62: 3,000,000
S63: 3,000,000 MO

A very similar deal to our boy @r0tzbua who admirably made the jump to the SHL after some cap troubles which caused us to reach into our system for talent. r0tz is a big part of the room and our future. We love the positive and chill vibe you always bring to our room and every time I see a sexy graphic from you I cum a little. You’re the man, r0tz, welcome back Smile

Barracuda CHOMP CHOMP Barracuda

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I of course and with nothing but love in my heart accept!

I accept!

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

08-06-2021, 09:17 PMr0tzbua Wrote: I of course and with nothing but love in my heart accept!

Congrats!

[Image: Wally.png]

Tampa with the big D as always

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Budget Processed

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3