Create Account

New Orleans Specters Co-GM Presser
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2021, 05:08 PM by Pythonic.)

Ready for grading

"Who the fuck this this kid?" If you don't know me, that's probably what you're thinking. To make this super corny: I'm Pythonic and I'm the new co-GM of the New Orleans Specters. I got traded here back in S59 from the Tampa Bay Barracuda, who gave me up for pennies (smh @trella) but I've also successfully infiltrated the war room in order to leak it back to trella and dwight (for legal reasons, that's a joke). And then literally two seasons later @JKortesi81 made me his co-GM after @overdoo left to his stinky J expansion team.

Ask me questions so I can make money off of other people's words.

08-12-2021, 11:32 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: Why wouldn't you just get fined this season so we could win a cup? I can't support a co-GM without that kind of dedication.

I need that extra 3 million SHL bucks, man. Plus, I didn't want to give Dex the satisfaction of successfully roping me into his getting fined pyramid scheme.

08-12-2021, 11:33 PMAccka Wrote: Why'd you abandon us like this..

I didn't abandon the Whalers, I'll still be around in the locker room, and helping out with playoff tactics and lines (especially since New Orleans won't be seeing the yoffs for a very long time KEKW).

08-13-2021, 12:01 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: Congratulations!

What are your feelings on leaving the J for the SHL?

How prepared do you feel for this new position?

What big changes do you want to see with your new team?

Thank you!

It's a bittersweet feeling, for sure. On one hand, it feels like I'm moving up in the league - obviously not very far, I'm still a lowly co-GM after all, but now I've at least made it to the big leagues in terms of management. Being under Joe will also help me build up my spreadsheet skills, or my GM task effectiveness... my lines and tactics skills, yeah.

I feel pretty prepared. Some might say that being a co-GM in the J for only two seasons isn't really enough time to prepare for a big league position, but I've been in the Whalers war room just about since I was drafted - and I've been in the Specters management area for a few months now as well. So, to be honest, I do feel pretty ready for the position. With Dex (and by extension boom) a few seasons ago during the post-cup Whalers, we had to navigate through a little bit of a retooling, which certainly helped me learn about asset management, scouting, and drafting players.

Well, it'd be nice to have a positive record for once in a few seasons. I doubt it's going to happen for a while, but with the pieces we already have and the people we're going to be selecting in this upcoming draft, I think we can finish off this major rebuild quicker than anybody has expected.

08-13-2021, 12:17 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Why you so spooky?

We're the Specters. It's kind of in the name, smh Geek. You know better.

08-13-2021, 12:19 AMtrella Wrote: You like new york system? Lets go get some weiners kek

Hell yeah bro. Ferrucci's, Sam's or Olneyville? DM me asap, I love me some NYS. Could probably ride my bike to burn off the weiner calories lmao.

08-13-2021, 01:11 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Boo this man <3

Rude. You and trella are the two that traded me, and I'm the one getting boo'ed? Boo yourself.

08-13-2021, 01:25 AMoverdoo Wrote: I hate this trade me

I can package you and @leafs1997 for maybe a 3rd round pick at best.

08-13-2021, 01:48 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: I never made this official.

I'm in the SHL GM chat, I have the SHL GM site role, and I'm also in the Specters war room, old man. Speaking of which, you reminded Patty to give me the SHL GM role on site. I'd say that's pretty official.

08-13-2021, 02:17 PMSlashACM Wrote: Trade me

Gladly.

08-13-2021, 09:57 PMAvakael Wrote: when are you rebranding to Providence

Never. A city with a known history of failure in terms of hockey? I would never do New Orleans that dirty.

08-13-2021, 10:52 PMleafs1997 Wrote: Congratz, when am I being traded?

As soon as humanly possible, you Leafs fan fuckwit. 1967, zamboni driver, and all that.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Why wouldn't you just get fined this season so we could win a cup? I can't support a co-GM without that kind of dedication.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Why'd you abandon us like this..

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Congratulations!

What are your feelings on leaving the J for the SHL?

How prepared do you feel for this new position?

What big changes do you want to see with your new team?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Why you so spooky?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 12:20 AM by trella.)

You like new york system? Lets go get some weiners kek

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Boo this man <3

I hate this trade me

I never made this official.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Trade me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 07:11 PM by hockeyiscool.)

08-13-2021, 01:11 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Boo this man <3

Rude. You and trella are the two that traded me, and I'm the one getting boo'ed? Boo yourself.

[/quote]
Damn, you hit me with the uno reverse card.

when are you rebranding to Providence

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Congratz, when am I being traded?

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]