Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time! Deadline: Thursday, June 27th @ 11:59pm PST
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2024, 02:39 PM by egregious. Edited 1 time in total.)

Everyone on the Quebec Citadelles will stand there, hold a tambourine, and look pretty.
Those with some actual ability to keep a beat shall be allowed to make their tambourines make sound.
Meanwhile, I, Peter Sarstedt, 1960s twee chamber pop singer, shall provide the actual singing and music. This is my "relax, I'm a professional" moment. The night will succeed so long as my more drunken teammates are kept muffled by my less drunken teammates. This is how all the best gigs go.

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

The Regina Elk would be the first team in the SMJHL to form a K-pop group. Bean Beanman Jr would be lead dancer, Mary Hollywood would be on lead vocals (fitting name), and Jon Garfield would be out their providing some stunning visuals.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]   Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF]  Team Japan | S60 Gold

Well, I am brand new to my team. But, I will be down for playing all the instruments. I will be playing the triangle, the drums and the guitar. We all will be rocking out.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

The name of our band would be The Zerks, we do 2000’s indie rock covers and it's just the rookies. Weston’s our lead singer, Hannah’s on bass, Leo’s on drums, and Jett’s on guitar. We would be so bad but have the time of our lives.

The Raptors have zero musical talent. With that said I would form a 2-man band with Campbell Fischermann. Fisch would play the banjo while I get loose on the kazoo and we rip up the stage. Together our band name would be Fischin' in a Storm and we would sell out your local bingo halls. It will be a glorious adventure for all.

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]