Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time! Deadline: Thursday, June 27th @ 11:59pm PST

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band. 
Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go.
25 words minimum!
Graphic: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S77 SMJHL Rookies (S78 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Thursday, June 27th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It's a little known fact that Newfoundland hasn't invented the concept of music yet; however, in the hypothetical situation that they did, the Newfoundland Berserkers would field an entirely acapella choir featuring Slowpoke and Eric Vandenburg Jr as the lead vocals, while Turtle Bob shouts expletives in the background. Newcomer Weston Windsor would be charged mostly with handling the lighting, while goaltender Launchpad McQuack would be locked outside of the building with a guitar considered by most of the team to be a form of witchcraft.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

If the Quebec City Citadelles are starting a band I think they're doing very unpopular pop folk music. Song Ju-gong would have to be playing the stand up bass, Cristoforo Roccamontepiano playing banjo, Ranodolph Thompson-Smythe on the fiddle, Andrea Morandi and Peter with acoustic guitars, and Anna Skovgaard doing vocals.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Every single member of the team will form an acapella group. We will perform covers of your favorite songs with one word changed in the title to match the Falcons identity. "All the Skree Things", "Bohemian Skreesody", and "I Skree It That Way" will be a few of our songs. Chairy Styles will clearly be our best singer. You will all learn to love our musical ability or suffer the consequences.

Pretty new to my team so ultimately I don't know who would play what but I definitely know I'd like us to be an acapella group. Is that lame? I think that might be lame. But sometimes lame is cool.

[Image: omtaCBr.png]

Alright so on the team we got @AuggieO with the lyrical genius ghost writer, @HillsHaveHats will make some noise with a great dishwasher (aka our drummer), my fellow rookie @ConjureBones seems like he can rock a bass, @steveoiscool with the beauty of a voice and myself on guitar. Let's rock on to some indie rock and call ourselves the Whalers (I know so original). Y'all better enjoy the musical masterpieces!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I would love to be able to play guitar! Would be so much fun. Thats how you get all the girls. Although I am thrilled with the way it turned out, because I love my wife!

36 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I would for sure be the one playing the drums. Mia and Edouard Lavoie would be on the mic. They would make insane duetto. Shotty McStopper seem like dude who could play the piano. Insane lineup.

Adam Joy and Peanutbutter Zamboni both play drums. Goalies are drummers - it is known. Sébastien Levesque plays bass - blocking shots is just like bass, thankless. Jesus Murphy does vocals and lead guitar, just like he leads in goals and points.

PBZ's agent also manages some EDM DJs, and lately PBZ has been playing around with Ableton and a CD-J, and has even made a couple singles for soundcloud. rumor has it he's been booked for some tour stops as a supporting act in the offseason.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Jesus Murphy is our drummer and is very fast with the slashing on the drums. Lyle Odelein IV and TJ Smex are playing guitar. and finally Jefferson Steelflex is our Bassist.

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

The Saint Louis Scarecrows are quite the eclectic group, all things considered - though I’m not sure if any of us are brave enough to be a lead singer ? Mathias would take the keys, and I bet Ozzy would shred on guitar - I’m not sure whether to give Alexa an entire drum set to herself, or a single cowbell and just see her go insane on it!

The NL Berserkers would definitely have a band called Vinland Boys. It would have Jett Labyrinth on vocals, Jason Warwaha on the drums, Axel Kamensky on piano with your very own Leo Finnegan playing the electric harmonica!

The answer is me Bas O'Bigbers Jr. I play guitar and the obvious choice would be jam band music, the best music around. The style would be that of Phish. If you don't like Phish all hope is lost.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

During their off days the Ottawa Highlanders are part of the aptly named Ottawa Highlanders Pipes and Drums band. The forwards play the bagpipes, the defensemen play the drums, and the goalies bring it all together with bass drums.