Create Account

ALEX MACK SHL Draft Report - S22

Players looking at 2 extra seasons in junior is a sign SHL is getting deeper, this is good.. Not expansion level deep.. But approaching

Renegades are obviously one of the deeper Teams, but we may be in a situation where a 400+ tpe player could have to play 4th line or juniors

Another entertaining write up by Mack! Great job man. You're on your way to making a great player. Keep up the good work and best of luck in the draft. Nothing wrong with letting gm's know exactly what to expect from you before hand. Also we appreciate your dedication to Detroit and are happy to have you, although we're running out of green M&M's, lol.

Cheers

With mainly being a training, activity check, pt guy, Mack's tpe projection doesn't have him banking tpe until probably the start of his 3rd season. Which would see him go into the shl at around 400-450tpe after 2 more seasons down. Which is a nice level to start a pro career. Currently at 221tpe, the timeline is sensible for this player. Even if Mack drops a bit in the draft because of it, he'll likely end up in the right situation for his development.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by 16Seasonsandcountingfor1cup@Jan 18 2015, 12:03 AM
#1 will cause a big drop in the draft expectations if hes serious. I think only 1 player has ever played more than 2 seasons(as an active).that wasone of those brothers.
FourFour played like 4 seasons of junior Smile)

[Image: livius.gif]

I am one of these Detroit players who wants to stay in the juniors a bit longer. One reason is to hit the SHL at full pace. But more so because Steelhead and Mook have put together such a enjoyable LR experience and drafted the right personalty's that leaving this team will be difficult.

Difficult may be a understatement as these 2 have done such a excellent job that its hard to believe any other LR could even come close to this experience. We have some personalty's in Detroit but all of which seem to compliment one another so well.

Mack I wish you the best where ever you go and hope I enjoy playing against you as much as i have playing with you.

Falcons Falcons Falcons

Side thought ... Alumni tourney????

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

The m&m's are negotiable but planning my All-star future right now is in my hands and I need my options boys.

I don't disappoint not in real life, not on the ice and never in my league.

Nuck you are an amazing player and friend. No matter where our careers take us. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.

Esa you have made this season fun & exciting for me, your guidance and advice has been invaluable.

Best of luck to you all in the draft.

Falcons
Cheers

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Jan 17 2015, 09:23 PM
4-5 mil, good luck in the negotiations my friend.

Thanks for the luck! You must be a leprechaun cause I got 4'Million!

Come over here and let me rub your head Tongue

Jets
Falcons

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]