Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

I think that the Joe McKeil award should be renamed the Aaron Wilson award. No shade, but he has been one of the best coaches? in recent SHL history.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I think the challenge cup doesn't sound exciting enough for the youth of today. because of this I propose changing the name to the Super Pog Victory Royale Cup

As the challenge cup is a very generic name, I would propose to something more unique and with more flair. Perhaps the Lord Micool or even the 5 star cup

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I think a pretty unanimous and uncontroversial sentiment is that the coach of the year award should be renamed after the individual who has displayed the most mastery over the coaching profession, Aaron Wilson

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The Four Star Cup needs a new name because it is always hard to talk about winning three of them in a row. Three Four Star Cups just sounds kind of dumb. We can call it the Star Four Cup or the Star Force Cup or the Slip McCup or maybe even the Nice Frickin Trophy (NFT).

The important thing to remember is that I won three of them in a row.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I want to rename the Four Star cup to just "cup". Everyone is already like "I won the cup, I won the cup!" now it's just simplifed to "I won cup! I won cup!"

The reason I want this is because, personally, I believe that the faster we evolve into the "why use many word when few do trick," cavemen-esque thought process, the better society will be. Eliminating "the" from any cup celebrations is the first step towards the future.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I want to give the challenge cup to the big grand daddy amazing helluva nice players associated cup. I want to do this because it is what I want.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I would like to nominate the Juke award for players who miss the most games due to suspension, injury or otherwise in light of his abandonment skills.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Others have said it but I would rename the four star cup. I don't really care what you call it but it just doesn't sound right and I don't like it. Maybe call it the Zerk cup since we own that shit.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I would 100% rename the challenge cup, it is probably the most uninspired name of them all. I would not sniff at renaming it something based on legendary attributes of the league, like the nour's stache award or something.

I would change the name of the Challenge Cup to something more unique. The Challenge Cup is a rugby competition that goes every year and has happened since 1996. I do not have the mind to come up with a different name for SHL’s championship but definitely think something more unique would be better.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS