Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

Pistachio Disguisey pulled off the biggest heist of his life and stole every single trophy from the SHL and SMJHL! Since we have to replace them all, maybe we should give a few of them a fresh new name?
Your task: Choose any SHL or SMJHL trophy you want, give it a new name, and tell me why you want to call it that! Go crazy or be sincere! The choice is yours!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, June 19th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I'd rename the Challenge Cup to the Im gonna win the cup cup for @micool132 to win every season. If he does he can officially say he won the cup cup

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Code:
Your task: Choose any SHL or SMJHL trophy you want, give it a new name, and tell me why you want to call it that! Go crazy or be sincere! The choice is yours!

If I were to rename an award, I would want to change the "Sarmad Khan Trophy" to the "Aksel Fiske Trophy" as @mer has been one of my most favourite people on the site and is always such a blast to interact with! 

(43 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022, 10:44 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

So I would add or write over the SMJHL trophy for most PIMs the shl equivalent for the Turd. I would Call it "The Boris", after the legendary Boris Petrov.  He hit, he get pims, he break records. In a 50 game season that I think holds up against the 66 game series. He's a real gruden grinder.

I would rename the SHL Challenge Cup to something a bit different, since Challenge Cup feels a bit generic. Since the J Cup is the Four Star, why not make it the Five Star Cup?

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Rename the Four Star Cup into the Five Star Cup. Five is a round number and is greater than four. I believe that this makes logical sense in every sense of the term.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

If I had to rename one of the trophies, it would be the Turd Ferguson Trophy and I would rename it to the Goon Ass Bitch Trophy, because the goon getting this trophy doesn’t deserve any respect.

37 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I would rename the 4-star cup to the 5-star cup because 5 is more than 4 and therefore it’s a better award. It’s just simple math ?

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I'm renaming the Four Star Cup. I don't actually know why it's called that, I assume because there used to be four teams. Instead, we're calling it the SMJHL Cup Presented by the SHL.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I would rename the Mexico award to the @nour award because he is cool and cute and handsome and way smarter and cooler than @Gwdjohnson imho that would be very pog and smart and sexy of me to do

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

Let's change the SHL's MVP award to the "Malik" award. Malik is the MVP all the time, let's be honest, whether he gets recognized or not. One day he'll get the recognition he deserves!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

I would change the name of the Challenger Cup to the "Disney-Hogwarts-Stanley-Olympics-Coca-Cola Cup". Then use the publicity you'll get when sued to bring in new members.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

The challenge cup will be renamed to the ' Not for OrbitingDeath cup' as after winning my first one in S15, i never been able to get my hands on it. While winning multiple cups like its nothing in other leagues, the trophy keeps escaping me in the SHL.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I would rename Four Star Cup. New name could be Junior Cup. It tells more about what kind of players battle for that trophy and someone who doesn't follow hockey would automatically understand that "OK, this trophy goes to best junior team in the world".

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2022, 04:55 AM by Opera_Phantom. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have seen this above, but both league trophies need to change to make it more noticeable. Instead of 4 star, make it something like "Junior Cup" and the SHL, instead of Challenge Cup, make it the "World Team Hockey Cup for teams and players that are not in the minors but in the major leagues, after a billion seasons because there's never enough spots on the major team rosters so we have to endure what it seems like 5 years playing in the minors"

The name might present some problems with character length, but at least it tells the whole story.