Create Account

S72 Charity Drive
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2024, 10:18 AM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello SHL! Hope you all had a great weekend! Apologies for the delay on this - I am currently on vacation and something unavoidable came up for the person covering for me. 

As promised, today is the beginning of our two-week participation in the cross-league charity drive (due to our delayed start, we will be going through Wednesday, October 4th)! I will be getting all of the auctions set up here in the next hour or so, and as of this post we are live for donations towards the league-wild milestones.

Everything donated/accomplished for this will be tracked in the charity spreadsheet here. This includes links to all of our auction items (and their current high bid, which we will try to keep updated frequently), as well as a frequently-updated tally for user donations.

LEAGUE-WIDE MILESTONES AND OTHER REWARDS

If our league-wide total reaches the following milestones, the entire league will receive the corresponding reward:

$1500 - Double Chirper payouts for one week (week to be determined later)
$3000 - Double Media/Graphics payouts for one week (week to be determined later)
$4500 - PT Coupon for one Championship Week task
$6000 - Entire site can claim 2 TPE (claim post in the future)
$7500 - An additional raffle of $100,000,000 SHL money (any charity drive donor with an active player eligible to win)

IN ADDITION - Every dollar donated during the drive for any reason (auctions, item purchases, or just straight donations to the pool) will earn you one ticket in several raffles that will take place at the end of the drive, including (but not limited to, there may be more items when I return from vacation next week):

- Copies of FHM8 (2)
- 1 Month Discord Nitro Basic (7)

DONATIONS
As stated in the original announcement here, we are supporting Trans Lifeline in this charity drive.

To donate, go to that link and click the donate button. Fill in all of the boxes. Be aware that “display name” is what will show publicly for your donation, so if you aren’t trying to dox yourself, feel free to use your SHL username or some other nickname. Post a screenshot of your confirmation (you will receive this via email) in the donation confirmation thread (more info in that thread).

OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA?
We know a lot of folks were concerned last season that there was initially no option that was tax-relevant for folks who are not North America based. Trans Lifeline covers the United States and Canada, so if you're located in either of those places, you're good to go. You can also donate to Trans Lifeline if you're not located in North America, but if you are wanting a Euro-specific option for tax purposes, please check out Trans Lifeline's European resources page here. Our focus for this charity drive is to support the transgender community, so if you are located outside of North America and there is a charity local to you that fits that bill, we will most likely honor that as well, just message me before you donate to make sure.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me or @kahri

AUCTIONS
Check the auction items tab in the spreadsheet to see the list of items up for bidding (or stop by the Auctions section to see them all for yourself). If you haven’t participated in one of these before, here’s how it works. The auctions will run for the full two weeks of the drive (they will all close at 11:59 PST on Wednesday, October 4th). You will not donate for the purchase of your auction item until the conclusion of the auction (you are welcome to donate outside of the auctions at any time). Once the two weeks are up and the auction closes, the high bidder will be given the opportunity to donate in the amount of their winning bid. If the winning bidder is unable to make the donation or if we are unable to get in touch with them within three days, the item will be passed to the second highest bidder.

Most auctions begin at $1 and each bid must be $1 higher than the last.

If you have additional items you would like to auction off, it's never too late! Reach out to @kahri on discord or here on the site (or me next week once I'm back) and let us know what it is you'd like to auction off, and we'll get it posted and added to the list!

CHARITY CARD SHOP

These are for immediate purchase (not auction) and can be bought via donation whenever you like! To purchase one (or both) of these, make your donation in the amount specified, then post your donation confirmation in the confirmation thread here. Please include in your confirmation post which item you are purchasing.

Cards available:
Three base packs of trading cards - any donation, beginning at $1 (limit one three-pack per user)
Charity Edition card of your current player - $5 (limit one per user, this card can be purchased immediately but will be created after the drive is concluded and added to your collection in the future)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 12:52 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

Auction rewards wen

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]