Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor

My favorite part of hockey video games has always been the slightly augmented ability to lay the body on your opponent, so for Joonas, I would make sure to have the hitting attribute at the highest possible level so that his monster frame could run around the ice like Dustin Byfuglien ragdolling his opponents. Let's call this hidden ability "The Bulldozer".

My player would have his fighting ability go up. Ja Wick is a born fighter, so it only makes sense that he ups his fighting skil

Sonja actually has two hidden abilities for herself but shhh, no one has to know. One would be flair as she likes to show-off and she thinks that would be fun to do in the game. Of course the other attribute she would incrase is her passing as she thinks the game criminally underrates her on that regard. And while she's at it, she would of course increase her sister's finishing as well.

fedot fedorov would like to have unlimited stamina and the highest hit power so he can lay everyone out on the ice and he can play the entire game for the armada. this would make him the biggest threat on the ice. come near him? reverse hit. try coming close to the net? get layed out. hed be the best player in the game

Obviously I would have the gaming devs make a new attribute for my player only. This would be the Post Deflection stat. The higher it is, the more likely a shot on the post will deflect into the goal. Taken with my natural ability as a sniper and the clang of the goal posts would make me the most hated player in the league.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Walter Melon would be an absolute sniper. Blue line, Ovi's office, heck even behind his own net. No where on the ice is safe. Wheel, snipe, celly boys!

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

Denebor Milasch will want to have the ability to have the greatest glove hand in the history of the sport. Nothing gets past him on that side no matter how good of a snipe or how out of position he may be.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I want the "Third Leg" ability. This is not what it sound like, but as a goalie its important to cover the five hole and what better way to do that than a padded 3rd leg for coverage? This will also free me up from butterfly dropdowns and can cover the high shots easier too.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Stun Gun would definitely need to be getting a few Brick wall badges for sure. Dude is an absolute unit back there in between the pipes.