Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Maverick Reynolds wants to break the game. He's working with the designers on a never-before-seen skill. See, nobody blocks shots like Maverick Reynolds (do NOT check the leaderboard). So because of his elite shot blocking ability, the designers have given him the X-Factor "Reflected". Any shot he blocks in game has a 10% chance of ricocheting towards the opposing net.

So for my secret ability, I would like to make all of my opponents' Defensive Awareness rating drop to 1 when I step out on to the ice. That would definitely make it easier to rack up those points!

[Image: Rg2aCpa.png]

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk / Thunder Bay Walleye

[SHL] Buffalo Stampede | Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL] Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

My player attribute has the special ability of "rookie highlight reel" which boosts stats to 100 for 1 specific game, and the detriment boost for other players is "learning curve" which drops stats for a rookie player to 0 for 1 specific game.

Code:
43 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Honestly the main attribute change I'd like to see for my player is to have infinite speed. What's anyone gonna do? Stop someone moving at the speed of light? Come to think of it there might be some arena destruction associated with that.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]