Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

The newest video game on the scene is SHL77 and they are in the process of designing your player right now! The developers have given you the freedom to give any player a stat or attribute change, and if you really wish, the option to sabotage someone else. What hidden ability is your player going to develop?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, July 7th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
Only S77 SMJHL rookies (S78 SHL draftees) are eligible for this task.
If your player is S79 SHL draftee (shown after name on portal), this is not for you.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

My player is going to be a nice shooter and screener. Hannah has been dreaming to be in the SHL video game because the SMJHL is included and she wants to be an X-factor at shooting. Her shooting ability is that when she shoots the puck, the goalie won't be able to see where the puck is.

Since my player is a dog, of course his hidden ability during the game is the ability to pee on other players while they have the puck so they will slip and fall as well and i will end up with the puck.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

If possible I would like to sabotage every forwards shooting accuracy to 1 when they face Gino, that would be nice to pad my stats further.

Well, coming from a fisherman family I can control the puck like it is on a line.  No one can take it away from my when I set my mind to it.  I zip around the defense and then release the shot.  It does take a while to reset so I need to use it when it counts.

I would for sure give my player 99 speed. Speed is everything. My guy would be flying on the ice like mcdavid. Hidden ability would be speed bursts, can get into top speed in a second.

I think the developers would totally give my player the ability to snag the puck from anyone close. They would call it the “Thief” because one second they would have the puck and the next it would be gone. Really though it would most likely just be a beef up of their stick checking stat. It’d been like a charged ability almost like you see in the madden games.

I would give Logan Webb a small boost because he is a very good player with high talent and he should be better in the games in my opinion.

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

The X-Factor of Elliot Alderson would definitely be shot blocking. When he gets in his zone, the focus would be on the puck, and only the puck. He would do anything to block it and prevent it from entering his own net, putting his body on the line. Other players would be frustrated with him , because he would keep blocking shots without worrying of injuring himself.

[Image: elliot-alderson-spotlight.png]
Credit: xjoverax

A sniper who could ruins goalies in a path always needs a trick up his sleeve... That trick was that he was a chicken! He has super speed as a ability and since cock fighting exists I also have a secret fighting ability.

Keep Playing Guys 
-Jack Hvaik

In SHL 2025, the upcoming release by OI Sports, Elaina Beneski has a unique goal celebration that can't be accessed for any other player: a dance.

The Zamboni is unlocking his inner boxer and is upgrading his fighting stat! Goalie on Goalie violence will return to the SHL and bring forth a new era of world peace as a result.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Weston Windsor's most marketable talent is his skating, but in truth, his skating isn't as good as many players at the SHL level. In order to capture the 'theme' of Windsor coming out of the upcoming draft for players who play the GM/Franchise mode, Windsor's skating will be boosted up to the upper tier of SHL levels as a 'projection' of where he'll be at: that way, he feels fast to play even outside of the SMJHL league mode.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

In the next SHL game, Cristoforo would create a goal celebration where after he scores he climbs on the back of the net and does a flying elbow drop on the goalie.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Ville Sato-Maki's hidden ability would be that every so often, his defensive and offensive skills would swap between games. Some may think this is a glitch, but ultimately Sato-Maki is just a big wild card.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!