Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #0: Introductions Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2024, 08:13 AM by Kasterborous. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello everyone and happy timezone, my name is Kasterborous - Kaster, if you'd like to shorten it - I am a permanently exhausted pigeon pretending to pose as a night owl. Loves coffee and jiu jitsu, occasionally having the mix of the two together.

Canada   Battleborn

Me, the user, have been part of the SHL since the fall of 2020. I wanted to learn more about how to use R for web applications and started work on the Analytics application soon after.

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Kenneth Lind (S78-)

Tomas Lind (S57-S78)

[Image: kennethlind.gif]
@Stadacona

[Image: canadice.gif]
@sköldpaddor @High Stick King @Ragnar

[Image: hKhKXUL.png]

Hi all, I'm McGriddy. I've been on the site since December of '22 and have loved every second of it. Some things I like to do in my free time are listen to a physics for dummies podcast and play videogames

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Hi I am Jay and usually anything I say shouldn't be taken seriously since I like bait. Also @micool132 is gona win the cup mark my words, he the goat.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]