Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #0: Introductions Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hi, I’m puolivalmiste and I’m one of your PT directors!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, August 11th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
Only S78 SMJHL rookies (S79 players) are eligible for this task.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Hi. I'm Valpix. Enthusiast of Pokemon fangames and non-NHL hockey. Ask me about the 2005 Armenian national team. Also I'm learning tarot so that's neat.

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

A little bit about me.

I'm one of the oldest members of the community without a doubt. I was 13 years old when The Miracle on Ice happened.

The name Yeti Taz comes from an old roleplay community. Yeti Taz was just that. A yeti. Who also owned an ice cream shop.

Hi Everyone, I'm pumped to get more involved in this community. I'm GHamss, A name that goes back to my gamertag on the original xbox... Sorry if I tea-bagged any of you while playing Halo. I was a little immature back then but wouldn't change a thing. I am knowledgeable about the ongoing of all major sports. I enjoy being outside as I work and recreate outdoors. No idea where any of you are living, I’m assuming mostly American given the distribution of IIHF players but I’m Canadian.

Hello!

I go by CootDaddy. I love hockey and play it when I can. I also play video games. Really anything I’m feeling and lately I’ve been feeling WOW and Tarkov. I work in the HVAC industry and I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful child.

[Image: xMZsRxn.jpeg]

Blix here, been around for a bit now but really enjoy playing and watching hockey, still play 1-2 times a week in beer league these days. I'm an avid gamer and play a lot of runescape.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Hello and good time appropriate greeting. My name is Valor. This is my second full time player here in the league.

Some of my favorite hobbies include reading history or just watching hockey in general.

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

i'm bloos. i've been on this godforsaken site since i was 13 (so seven years). this is my fourth player (my second, mitchell van der heijden, was somehow a hall of famer). i play a lot of football manager and do college things when not doing shl things.

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Hey folks, newbie here. I'm an old Canadian dude who spends most of his down time taking his own kids to play hockey. Recently recovering from a year-long addiction to BG3. MTFBWY.

[Image: Uy7TeEn.jpeg]

Hello I’m Tip Toasty. I’m brand new here and looking forward to getting started this season. I play in a couple of bands that are just starting out so a lot of my free time right now goes to writing new songs and practice every week. It’s been a lot of fun so far.

I'm Aleris and I'm going to struggle to write 25 words about me. I stay home and parent as a living and I'm the luckiest person on the planet to be able to do it.

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

YERRRRR, hi everyone i’m Rengoku. First responder, father, statistics nerd and lover of all things hockey. Also a massive Star Wars guy but I am an open book! Anyone trying to learn some of dat street medicine like HFFO had mentioned my DMs are always open

Hey everybody, I'm Waters! I've been on this site for a while now but I'm really trying to take it seriously this time around, so expect a new, fresh, max earning version of me!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Hey all, I'm Cink. My interests are pretty varied from all 4 major NA sports, to video games, to tabletop RPGs, wargames, and board games.

Something odd about me, is that my father and I (Puddles O'Duck) are the only two players to ever try and take a shit on their opponents. Actually, that's more cool than odd in my opinion.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]