Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 19 2016, 09:41 PM
WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS IN TIME?! :((

You haven't we will be starting soon.

now you are too late.

answered thanks anyway

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Slappy just called and we a doing a show tonight. Yay

Sorry, for the short notice but as always any questions are appreciated.

Jets norway

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Any draftees you guys are interested in?

Who wins this final matchup between Calgary and Hamilton?

Favorite moment from s27. Least favorite.

If you got to create your own SHL team, where is it, what are they called, and what colors?

Favorite part of the dead pool movie? I enjoyed the opening credits and bridge scene

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

thanks bojo

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Questions given here will be answered Friday night using the combined wisdom of the ancients......or the combined wisdom of two beer drinking, bud toking idiots. Whatever comes first.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What do you think the reason was for Calgary's spark of motivation after being down 0-3 to Hamilton and coming back to win the championship?

How does WKP/WIN look for next season?

If you two switched teams for a season, who would have the better stats?

Have you tried a magical strawber-rita yeah?

WKP lost five players in the past month... Arrowny (MAN), Federov (LAP), Wade (TEX), Douglas (TEX), and Chamas (SEA). But we gained Lemar, Poussey, and Lundberg. Are we better now than we were before?

WIN was in a weird situation with Durden and LPF wanting to test Free Agency after being traded there. With their rights now trade out again, will Winnipeg be able to recover?

Talk about your friend Esa and the Dragons winning the cup! Also you're feelings on my current sig. :D

How many parms do you speculate Esa and company ate in the locker room after the game?

What kind of balls does it take to come back from down 0-3 in the series and win it all? Did either of you think it was possible?

How do you guys feel about Alex Mack winning playoff MVP?

Feelings on the current trades by CGY, WKP and WPG.

What are you guys eating tonight?

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Ive been so MIA sorry boys!

IIHF Predictions!

Do your players make the Top 100? If so, what number?

Lots of teams in the west are going into rebuilds, will east be the best moving forward?

Drew Myers of WPG just retired how does that effect the team Bonk?

WKP has greatly improved their top 9 with the addition of Rich to WKP, do you think wkp will be able to reach the top of the east again?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Who would be on your all-time, favourite SHL player team?
Who would be on your all-time, favourite forum member team?

(The first one is specific to the actual player where as the second is strictly based one favourite forum members)

Answered, thanks to all who contributed

Looking for anyone, really anyone at all, to throw us some questions for tonight. I don't want to have to spend the hour staring into Bonk's blue eyes speaking sweet nothings.

How would you rate your team's draft?

How do you think the East playoff race will end up?

Thoughts on recent trades?

As a newbit to your podcast, what is it all about?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

If you were in a situation where you had to eat a person out of a giant jello capsule what flavor would you have?

Who has the best player name in the league? Who has the best user name?

Free agency starts on the 12th (tomorrow), but is there anybody worth going after at this point?

Thoughts on your teams' draft pick(s)

why is slappy too cool to join our podcast but fine with joining with bonky. :ph34r:

Did you know Bojo had a podcast? Because I certainly didnt.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]