Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

For reasons that cannot be explained, cats can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Many cats love this new skill, because they now have something to do all day while they lay around the house; however, a few cats become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).

This being the case, do you think the average cat would enjoy Garfield, or would cats find this cartoon to be an insulting caricature?

Do you #BelieveinScootyRoberman?

I am of course talking about Scott Robertson. What are your thoughts on this fine young man and his progress as a legit pro in the SHL so far?

Would you go to a party headlined by DJ Flemmy Flem? I drop mad beats, yo.

What do you guys think about Tanner's performance this year? (RIP my fantasy team)

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Recording Friday night. Anyone else got anything?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Element 43 is technetium, which probably isn't much cooler than molybdenum if at all.

My anniversary with my girlfriend is coming up. What separates an awesome anniversary present from an awesome birthday or Christmas present?

Either of you have tattoos? Once I have money, I have to get one as a promise to my girlfriend re: the cancer stuff. If you could get one giant tattoo (like across your entire back or something crazy) with absolutely no negative repercussions, what would it be and why?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

How much did you like the intro to the Big Slappy Adventure? Any suggestions for the rest of the saga?

Are you believers in the 1-2-2 defensive strat? If you had to do lines for WKP and WIN, what would they look like, down to strats?

Laflamme really earning that contract eh?

How're the puppies?

Answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Going to do this tomorrow night. Any and all questions will be answered and appreciated. Thanks

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Have I asked if you are watching the CWC yet? If you are, who did you like in Rd 1?

How have you been handling the recent heat wave in the northeast? How much ched have you guys been dealing with the last week?

What percentage of your waking hours have you spent OUT of air conditioning in the last week?

Are you both wearing mesh shorts right now? What color crocs is Slappy wearing? My guess is blue, could also be pink.

Discuss and compare the seasons of Esa, Manius and McDoodle.

Discuss the season of Alex Mack and speculate as to what goes on at an Alex Mack pool party.

Which of your teams has a better chance to beat Calgary in a 7 game series and why is the correct answer, neither of you have a chance? o:-)

I can say with 100% certainty that you two sinners have been watching Women's Olympic Gymnastics, seen any good camel toe?

Slappy, explain to us why Bonk prefers his women to have small hands...

If either of you could be in the Summer Olympics what would be your sport? and are you upset that Teabagging is not an event?

Obviously if you were both Winter Olympians you'd be in the 2-man Luge because your used to this position... https://thesexycrimes.files.wordpress.com/2...omanluge1va.jpg

Did you miss me? :lol:

Dragons

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Part 2 reaction/Part 3 Anticipation?

I made a change to my fantasy line-up. How did Laflamme not perform to expectations?

Because <a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>GCool</a> hasn't gotten it yet, element 44 is Ruthenium, which is not something I have overt experience with, but it's similar to platinum.

Should the SMJHL or SHL expand by S35? Quick rundown of team locations and names you'd like to see come to fruition?

Quinn officially retired, can I get a eulogy from you two?

Is Scott Robertson for real underrated? How long will that last?

Thoughts on the olympics and the crazy green poop smelling pool everyone had to swim in?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

You meet a wizard in downtown Chicago. The wizard tells you he can make you more attractive if you pay him money. When you ask how this process works, the wizard points to a random person on the street. You look at this random stranger. The wizard says, "I will now make them a dollar more attractive." He waves his magic wand. Ostensibly, this person does not change at all; as far as you can tell, nothing is different. But--somehow--this person is suddenly a little more appealing. The tangible difference is invisible to the naked eye, but you can't deny that this person is vaguely sexier. This wizard has a weird rule, though--you can only pay him once. You can't keep giving him money until you're satisfied. You can only pay him one lump sum up front.

How much cash do you give the wizard?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Aug 12 2016, 07:17 PM
Part 2 reaction/Part 3 Anticipation?

I made a change to my fantasy line-up. How did Laflamme not perform to expectations?

Because <a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>GCool</a> hasn't gotten it yet, element 44 is Ruthenium, which is not something I have overt experience with, but it's similar to platinum.

Should the SMJHL or SHL expand by S35? Quick rundown of team locations and names you'd like to see come to fruition?

Quinn officially retired, can I get a eulogy from you two?

I didn't mention Ru because it's not that interesting. Kiss ass Smile)

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Aug 12 2016, 09:06 PM

I didn't mention Ru because it's not that interesting. Kiss ass Smile)

:-x