Create Account

Official 2012 NHL Offseason Thread

Holy shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jul 4 2012, 12:24 PM

wow
minnesota would be a much more attractive team if they didnt have an awful logo/color scheme/name

I don't mind their logo, but LOVE their color scheme.

Very happy for the Wild. They're one of the teams I always root for, so I'm very happy with this.

Wow why the Wild lol? Guess they have the cap space and I think both wanted to go to the same team

Quote:Originally posted by Phil.B@Jul 4 2012, 12:26 PM
Wow why the Wild lol? Guess they have the cap space and I think both wanted to go to the same team

Parise's from Minneapolis and Suter's from Wisconsin. I have to assume that played into it.

Quote:Originally posted by Phil.B@Jul 4 2012, 11:26 AM
Parise is from minnesota.
im sure he and suter are friends...so they might have wanted to play together

Parise's getting 13-yrs/98mil, while Suter's also locked in for 13 years.

Thanks for bailing on us Captain. Really I am so sad right now, guy has been my favorite player for like 6 years, I remember being like a 12 year old kid in like 7th grade and being like Zach Parise is my favorite player! and I was like the only Devils fan at the time that had him as his favorite player, i'm so bummed to see him go :(

Kovy 4 Captain

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I root for the Wild and Pens. Though Pens are my team, the Wild are a great team.

Happy for them Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 4 2012, 12:30 PM
Parise's getting 13-yrs/98mil, while Suter's also locked in for 13 years.

Suter's also getting 98mil.

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jul 4 2012, 12:33 PM
[b]Thanks for bailing on us Captain. Really I am so sad right now, guy has been my favorite player for like 6 years, I remember being like a 12 year in like 7th grade and being like Zach Parise is my favorite player! and I was like the only Devils fan at the time that had him as his favorite player, i'm so bummed to see him go :(

Kovy 4 Captain[/b]

You know I love you Brandon, but don't bitch about it. He was a free agent and it was his RIGHT to leave.

I doubt this brings the Wild a cup. :lol:

As much as I loved Parise and as sad I am to see him go, I hope Volchenkov takes his head off when we play Minny next season.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HockeyGod@Jul 4 2012, 12:34 PM
I doubt this brings the Wild a cup. :lol:

idk, Parise - Koivu - Setoguchi is pretty nasty.

Yea that really sucks for the Devils, not sure why he left after going to the finals. Btw guys, Minny are still meh as a team, they improved alot but aren't contenders yet...

I just saw somebody suggest on twitter that Semin goes to NJ now. Anybody else feel the same way?