Create Account

Official 2012 NHL Offseason Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 13 2012, 12:39 AM
Hasek looking to come back to the NHL apparently looking for multiple years... At 45 years old lmao
Probs be better then some back-ups out there...could teach em a thing or 2 too Tongue

Not multiple years though! :ahh!:

Teemu :wub:

pree sure hasek wanted to play for buffalo, but they said no.

Quote:Originally posted by diglet@Jul 13 2012, 10:40 AM
pree sure hasek wanted to play for buffalo, but they said no.

habs backup imo

I hate Budaj

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

I thought for sure this season we would be seeing Ryan Suter as a Red Wing

Quote:Originally posted by The Dangler@Jul 13 2012, 04:25 PM
I thought for sure this season we would be seeing Ryan Suter as a Red Wing

... Why?

I'm a Leafs fan, I would like to see them get a center but am fine if they don't just yet. I am happy with the current roster. I have been saying for a couple of years now though that I would love to see them go after Bernier in LA. If they could land him I would be super excited for the team.

Quote:Originally posted by The Dangler@Jul 13 2012, 05:28 PM
I'm a Leafs fan, I would like to see them get a center but am fine if they don't just yet.  I am happy with the current roster.  I have been saying for a couple of years now though that I would love to see them go after Bernier in LA.  If they could land him I would be super excited for the team.
Im hoping for the same

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

yea im hoping for the same. Bernier requested a trade before trade deadline and La said no. He requested another trade and bernier said he expects to be traded before training camp and wants to play near home (quebec ish) so i hope he goes to the leafs Smile

Wings are looking brutal <_< atleast on D.

mainly because of the hole created by Lidstrom, and with the wings history and cap space, you knew they were going to be in hot pursuit of Suter...they were a front runner but it seems like this season is where players begin to play closer to home, or want to be paired with their brothers

Quote:Originally posted by LX_Theo@Jul 13 2012, 05:28 PM

... Why?

Quote:Originally posted by diglet@Jul 13 2012, 05:54 PM
yea im hoping for the same. Bernier requested a trade before trade deadline and La said no. He requested another trade and bernier said he expects to be traded before training camp [b]and wants to play near home (quebec ish) so i hope he goes to the leafs Smile[/b]
I've never heard this before, link?

Quote:Originally posted by The Dangler@Jul 13 2012, 07:48 PM
mainly because of the hole created by Lidstrom, and with the wings history and cap space, you knew they were going to be in hot pursuit of Suter...they were a front runner but it seems like this season is where players begin to play closer to home, or want to be paired with their brothers

I get the argument for being a choice. It was the sure it would go that way I didn't get

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jul 13 2012, 09:17 PM

I've never heard this before, link?
http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/lak120713.html
It's not the most reliable site out there but it does say it here

"Bernier is reportedly looking to become a starting goaltender in the league and is hoping to eventually play "closer to home.""

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Scott Stevens new Devils A.Coach :o

Watch them be all sick hitters now Tongue