Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Why is Zach Evans such a scrub? :(

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

God dammit, my timing is way off

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Slappy, how the fuck did you get an unsportsmanlike conduct in the first three seconds of WKP-MAN game three?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jan 7 2017, 03:39 PM
God dammit, my timing is way off

Well, here's your advance notification. :D

Bonk and I will be ensconced within the friendly confines of La Casa De Las Bulldogs tomorrow night. Get your questions and comments in now and avoid the rush.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

You guys have both, at separate times, shared a locker room with a league commissioner. How do you think that affects your perspective of the league, if at all?

Has league activity declined in your eyes?

In ONE season I was able to take the Turd Ferguson for myself. How many MORE Turd Fergusons do you expect me to get?

Have either of you ever tried learning an academic subject by yourself? Maybe even a language? If so, how'd you do it? If not, and if you could ever go back to school for one cool class, what would it be?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Thoughts on the following image?

[Image: unVtauw.jpg]

Recording soon so if anyone has any last minute questions please fire them off.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

damn this thread just passed 420 replies good job

what'd you have for dinner, what did you really want to eat?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Answered

Cough em up people's. We cannot be expected to maintain such a level of brilliance without some minor help from you peasants. B)

In other words, please ask some questions. I'm begging you! Crybaby

The eggnog season has come and gone, how many glasses have you fine gents downed this season?
With the weather slowly starting to warm up, any plans to get stuff done outside?
The rage have surprised everyone, running through the competition, can they reach the ultimate goal?

What does each of your respected teams have to do in the off season to stay successful?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

looks like this could be lean podcast

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Big trade happened. Why does Bojo continue to be the worst GM.

I just picked out a venue for my wedding. What did you guys do for your wedding?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Only Toonzas have asked y'all questions for this podcast so far. #WestKendallBestKendall [Edit: goddamn it, Zach.]

Have y'all looked at any of the incoming rookies? Have your eyes on anyone in particular for your respective teams to draft?

When are the girls finally going to put me in their West Kendall sig/get a new one? </3

What kind of steroids were involved in Manhattan blazing past West Kendall and New England?

Favorite movie of this Oscar season so far?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars