Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

How do you think the Winnipeg Jets will do in the playoffs? Will they win the cup?

Which team in the East will make the finals?

Will Big Manious be a playoff performer or fail to lead his team to the cup?

What will Slappy McDoodle do if big Manious wins two cups before slappy wins one ? Will they share it? Two losers one cup?

Who would win in a dumpling eating competition? Slappy, Manious or Esa?

Which one of you has been wearing cargo shorts since April?

What do you think of Alex Mack's weekend Funtime entry?

Do either of you know if the league still awards 1 Mil if you complete all point tasks? And when is the equipment going on sale?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

[Image: uc3GYMb.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Thank you for blessing my fantasy team.

Do you enjoy making big breakfasts, I always consider making a buncha stuff on weekends but usually end up with like toast and fruit roll-ups.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

So all the things are happening. Waters retired/recreated, Colt retired, and JR left the Steelhawks for the Platoon. There's your first 20 minutes 😂

The legend Jack Burton is moving to center from defense, will this pay off in the end for him/Seattle?

If we ask Gifter enough questions, will he give us another Klosecast?

Talk playoffs, I guess, Seattle's not in them so I'm disinterested.

What say you to the accusation that Esa has never eaten a chicken parm?!?!?!??!

I understand from your last cast that you guys haven't kept up with junior prospects. But, you guys probably have some idea about what each SHL team is likely to be looking for in the upcoming draft.

What will be the priorities of each SHL team in the upcoming draft?

I'd ask more questions, but just this one will probably take a bunch of time to answer.
Cheers

Fk boys, hows life? Hows the great nogg treatin' you?
Does ol' slappy miss smirnov, as much as smirnov misses ol ' slappy?
I dont know about you guys, but the weather is finally getting nice here, any trips planned with the family?

Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

You've got plenty of questions already and my computer is being slow as fuck, but here's two more anyways.

You find a book and begin to read only to discover that it is your life. You get to the point that you are at now, do you turn the page knowing that you will not be able to change the events to come?

Hypotetically speaking, would either or both of you be interested in an MMA "sim league"?This is most certainly not a shamless plug for Wally's new sim league. Most certainly not.

Can't wait to listen, probably on Monday on the drive back from Tennessee! Rocky Top, etc.!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 18 2017, 02:08 PM
You've got plenty of questions already and my computer is being slow as fuck, but here's two more anyways.

You find a book and begin to read only to discover that it is your life. You get to the point that you are at now, do you turn the page knowing that you will not be able to change the events to come?

Hypotetically speaking, would either or both of you be interested in an MMA "sim league"?This is most certainly not a shamless plug for Wally's new sim league. Most certainly not.

Can't wait to listen, probably on Monday on the drive back from Tennessee! [b]Rocky Top
, etc.![/b]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGZdCgNTjJY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGZdCgNTjJY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

If you have time, pick your favorite poem from the Anthology I posted today. On a related note, what qualifies as media that deserves a bonus?

At Vegas and just won (another) fresh 200$ from poker and I wanted to celebrate with my favorite podcast bros

Also we got JR95 and he is going to be our coach. Thoughts?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

answered and slappy is a douche

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

So there's another c fantasy league idea out there. Dynasty league gonna fare any better than the Auction leagues?

Now is the time for all good people to come to the aid of their Bonk and Slappy. Your patriotic duty awaits. Ask questions now.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]