Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

1. Please touch on your previous podcast ranking of goalies post first round Wink

2. If you could change/implement one rule within this league what would it be?

3. Name five users that aren't GMs that you would want to see become GMs.

Nice podcast last week fellas Wink

[Image: Wally.png]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

For reference, before I forget- I always listen to the Big Slappy Hour, even if I have no questions or don't comment; I've actually subscribed on Soundcloud, so I've usually listened to it days before you get around to posting it here. Thanks for the praise. Tongue

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Attention attention, back by no ones popular demand, more Friday night BS!

Get those queries, questions, conundrums, comments and whatever the hell else you've got in here for our piping hot and spicy, controversy producing opinions.

Guaranteed to disappoint three out of four dentists!

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I'll post this week since, well, all the shit happened this past week Smile)

Hey, look, another Seattle trade!

I called Portland winning the Cup S35, will that come true?

There's a new league out called the EFL, and it uses the VHL type update system (not the same scale, holt shit, they make this league's scale look easy AF). From what I can tell, y'all have never been in that type of league, what turns you off from that update system?

Who's looking good come next season, and who's running the basement again?

Sorry about the DFL let-down, I just don't have the energy for it tbh. Another classic case of a c idea Smile) who are yall's sleepers for S36?

Thoughts on the new Riot logo?

Is there ever going to be a surprise FA signing, or will this season be another boring dribble of re-signings?

Who's in position to have the best value draft (best value for their spots)?

If you had to have a fleshlight custom molded, who would be the person you'd mold yours into?

Lucky Whitehead, just, goddammit...

Rose to the Cavs, Kyrie to the Knicks looks to be the way things are going, which one wins a ring first?

The clock ticks ever closer to BS time.

We'll be starting within the hour so get 'em in before I'd say 11 or so, if you want it addressed

Hello fellas!

-How about a 1st round mock of Mondays anticipated SHL draft?

- Slappydoodles thoughts on which SHL players could best represent this seasons summer solstice catalogue?
Link for more info

Cheers!

izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

The Eastern Conference HO poll looks like a 12-12 draw between me and you, Slappy. What's the best way to break the tie?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jul 28 2017, 06:01 PM
The Eastern Conference HO poll looks like a 12-12 draw between me and you, Slappy. What's the best way to break the tie?
Fight to the death, obviously.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

answered

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Tell-all question: have you ever had to wax <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a>'s oversized penis? Is this a West Kendall hazing process?

Ok, more serious questions:

Holy shit the free agency period was exciting! Can you recall a more exciting offseason than this one? EDIT: this was asked Pre-Portland Smile)

Have any of the moves in the draft and offseason changed your view on who will be competitive in the upcoming season?

This came up in a game of Jackbox, comments?
[Image: image-UGC_44-null.png?width=400&height=200]

S35 Correlations article is up, anything jump out at you?

Hello! How are you?

Big Manius had a BIG IIHF round robin. By now we would have faced off (and hopefully fought) in the quarterfinals. Does IIHF need to change anything to be more interesting? That's a trite question but yknow, I've been out a while.

You guys are invited to my contractually obligated lakehouse party, by the way. But I will NOT host Platoon or Jets themed events.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Talked to Slappy and we are doing this thing and we would greatly appreciate any questions you may have.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

How does it feel to win a good medal in the IIHF tournament?

Goals for Big Manious in the future?

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]