Create Account

Formx Banned from SHL

01-31-2019, 04:56 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-31-2019, 02:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Dude, u have been callin me hallsy with no ballsy or wtv forever, including years when I was underage.....

Comparing being called Hallsy with no Ballsy to pictures of an Indian dude with his arm elbow deep in his own asshole unexpectedly appearing in your inbox is laughable.
Ya let's skip the part of me being underage also I'm just claiming how big of a hypocrite mcz is.

Threads like these are the reason why I used to love shl. F Formx, Bring back Gorlab, bring back everyone who has ever been banned here, since why not.

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

01-31-2019, 07:09 PMLe_Kris Wrote: Threads like these are the reason why I used to love shl. F Formx, Bring back Gorlab, bring back everyone who has ever been banned here, since why not.

Yeahthat

if megs allowed back gorlab shud be too

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Gorlab contributes in a good way in the SBA, maybe he's changed.

[Image: 3.png]

01-31-2019, 07:08 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-31-2019, 04:56 PMKeygan Wrote: Comparing being called Hallsy with no Ballsy to pictures of an Indian dude with his arm elbow deep in his own asshole unexpectedly appearing in your inbox is laughable.
Ya let's skip the part of me being underage also I'm just claiming how big of a hypocrite mcz is.

D I S R E S P E C T F U L M E M B E R

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Gorlab grades graphics over in the approval gang.

He's a bit blunt, but he's not going to kill people or something.

I've talked about this SHL thing the past month or so and he'd be fine with it.

#FreeGorlab #approvalgang

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

01-31-2019, 02:37 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:34 PMCampinKiller Wrote: You didn’t censor it in the quote window, you’re also gone bud

Why the fuck am I the Asian dude in your signature?

Because you are

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

#FreeRush

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

formy wanted the smoke
and by god, he got it

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

yall like seeing ripped indian assholes apparently

Brumm should have never censored Gorlab's post that he made years ago when he came back lmao. If we would have just sticked that post in the trash can for everyone to see people would realize he doesn't deserve a second chance. He had one and he wasted it by calling everyone on the shl f______S among other things. It wasn't even a good post, I remember. It looked like he angrily wrote a whole paragraph of garbage in like 30 seconds and posted it.

And less than 30 seconds later brumm wiped the post clean and no one screencapped it so we are where we are now, once again acting like gorlab needs another chance because reasons. I guarantee if any other member said and did half of all the dumb shit he did they'd be perma banned and forgotten about long ago but the legend 27 lives on.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

i remember unbanning gorlab just so I could be like "see i told you so." fun times.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-01-2019, 12:09 PM.bojo Wrote: i remember unbanning gorlab just so I could be like "see i told you so." fun times.

But it will be different this time, Bojo.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

02-01-2019, 12:33 PMztevans Wrote:
02-01-2019, 12:09 PM.bojo Wrote: i remember unbanning gorlab just so I could be like "see i told you so." fun times.

But it will be different this time, Bojo.

It'd be funny to unban him for the the expansion teams' first season. Throwback to when he didn't get Buffalo or Portland and started his decent.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

People remember Gorlab had jobs on this site too, right?

That didn't stop him from being a complete and utter asshole.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]