Create Account

Tesla Model 3
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 11:31 AM by Wasty.)

03-14-2019, 11:17 AMDurden Wrote: I want the Y, but I drive about 100 miles a day. I wanna make sure it's worth it ><
Range will be 295/300 area and as a LR owner that just got the update to give me 325 mi up from 310. It’s more than enough range if you drive 100 a day, you have to remember you don’t charge every few days, you charge at home. So every morning you have a full battery. It’s a completely different mindset over owning an ICE.

Trust me it’s worth it. I’ve driven 20k in less than a year and I’ve only had tire rotations every 6,500 miles. Charging is 70% cheaper than Gas and the drivability? It’s incredible. Worth every penny, I would buy my Model 3 10/10 times.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

When i went to the tesla site to try and build a model 3 it automatically chooses some premium package and that puts the cost to like 60k in Sweden Undecided cant change anything except the auto pilot Things.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 01:40 PM by Wasty.)

03-14-2019, 01:19 PMSwegButthole Wrote: When i went to the tesla site to try and build a model 3 it automatically chooses some premium package and that puts the cost to like 60k in Sweden Undecided cant change anything except the auto pilot Things.
Couple more months I believe EU will be open to building a SR+Basic interior which will put the cost down. However yeah Tesla is very no frills this is the price you pay/no negotiation. However I would 100% recommend the premium interior it’s worth it, the stereo is incredible. Best I’ve ever had in a car for sure, it’s like listening to music with noise cancelling headphones or in a music recording studio.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

03-14-2019, 11:29 AMWasty Wrote:
03-14-2019, 11:17 AMDurden Wrote: I want the Y, but I drive about 100 miles a day. I wanna make sure it's worth it ><
Range will be 295/300 area and as a LR owner that just got the update to give me 325 mi up from 310. It’s more than enough range if you drive 100 a day, you have to remember you don’t charge every few days, you charge at home. So every morning you have a full battery. It’s a completely different mindset over owning an ICE.

Trust me it’s worth it. I’ve driven 20k in less than a year and I’ve only had tire rotations every 6,500 miles. Charging is 70% cheaper than Gas and the drivability? It’s incredible. Worth every penny, I would buy my Model 3 10/10 times.

Good to hear. No one around here owns one. My wife generally drives for longer drives (road trips, etc. ) anyways, so it might be worth it. Are they keeping it around the 35k price point?

Thanks for the info dude.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

03-14-2019, 03:17 PMDurden Wrote:
03-14-2019, 11:29 AMWasty Wrote: Range will be 295/300 area and as a LR owner that just got the update to give me 325 mi up from 310. It’s more than enough range if you drive 100 a day, you have to remember you don’t charge every few days, you charge at home. So every morning you have a full battery. It’s a completely different mindset over owning an ICE.

Good to hear. No one around here owns one. My wife generally drives for longer drives (road trips, etc. ) anyways, so it might be worth it. Are they keeping it around the 35k price point?

Thanks for the info dude.
Model Y will be 10% more expensive over the 3, so I am expecting a 40k minimum price for base, where as the fully loaded model (highest trim) would be like 75k-80k which is the one I’m most going for.
Road trips with Autopilot is like heaven, I’ve driven to the Bay Area and back within a day (1200 miles total) and I didn’t feel like I drove 200 total. Makes road trips/highway driving so easy, it’s incredible.

[Image: 8ohUDin.png]

[Image: Z2BPTBm.png]

Not bad, it looks like a shortened Model 3, I kinda like it.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

03-14-2019, 11:56 PMKalakar Wrote: [Image: 8ohUDin.png]

Not bad, Semi s3xy I would say

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

03-14-2019, 11:56 PMKalakar Wrote: [Image: 8ohUDin.png]

I like it a lot since it does look a lot like a 3. However shortened I wouldn’t say it’s mainly a 3 and X mix. The 3 wheelbase is actually larger than a 2018 Ford Explorer so the Y will be as large and with more cargo space + frunk.

Looks like I’ll be ordering a Dual Motor AWD Y 7 Seat instead of a Performance Y. Black premium interior with FSD + Autopilot.

Overlapped Comparison with the Y over the 3

[Image: IaPWADk.jpg]