Create Account

Tesla Model 3

Reserved mine today!

Cannot wait for the reveal of it tonight.
Anybody else reserving or looking forward to the reveal?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

This is a car, right?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 31 2016, 10:17 PM
This is a car, right?

Nope, they are bring good ol' Nico back from the dead.

Wasty, that's pretty sweet.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 31 2016, 05:17 PM
This is a car, right?
Have you've heard of Tesla Motors before?

Makers of possibly the greatest line of cars now a days with the Model S and X on the road.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

wasty confirmed rich

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 31 2016, 09:25 PM

Have you've heard of Tesla Motors before?

Makers of possibly the greatest line of cars now a days with the Model S and X on the road.

Yeah, I for some reason thought they did phones too but of course I know Tesla's. :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 31 2016, 05:44 PM

Yeah, I for some reason thought they did phones too but of course I know Tesla's.  :lol:
Ahh okay haha, yeah nah this is their newest model sedan which unveils tonight at 8:30 PST. Rumored specs are 0-60 in 4 secs and top level model would have up to 300miles range and size around the Audi A4.

Wasty, where is this money coming from?

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 31 2016, 08:33 PM
wasty confirmed rich
Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Mar 31 2016, 06:01 PM
Been driving the same car since 2007 and it was paid off like 5 years ago so I've had time to save. Plus I'm incredibly lucky to have essentially zero credit debt and only monthly bills to pay.

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Apr 1 2016, 02:01 AM
SHL donations obviously

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Wasty rich af

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Mar 31 2016, 06:19 PM

SHL donations obviously
You mean your SHL Bank isn't REAL dollars?!?

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 31 2016, 09:17 PM

Been driving the same car since 2007 and it was paid off like 5 years ago so I've had time to save. Plus I'm incredibly lucky to have essentially zero credit debt and only monthly bills to pay.

You're a smart man

I'm confused, you reserved a car that hasn't been revealed yet? How do you know you will even like it, there must have been a concept or something beforehand?

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread