Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

Old Man Izzy - Winnipeg will surge in the regular season and StadiumGambler will win Coach of the Year

As the savior of the universe, I do not foresee the Jets surging to anything. They sold all of their young warriors for old old fighter planes.

Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

Not a chance this guy retires. First of all, hes still a top contributor on the Dragons. Add on to that the level of commitment to his player, there isn't a chance Izzy is going to retire any time soon.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Code:
Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

Winnipeg will collapse before then. They will go up like the most epic of dumpster fires. They will literally look like the greatest hobo funeral pyre ever lit in the history of Hobo Funeral Pyres, barges, or processions.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Mike Izzy - Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more then 250 hits in a season

There is no chance this happens. Dude doesn't have his head on right. If he gets anywhere close to that, his pride will take over and he will start recklessly throwing the body and in turn take more penalties which will lead to him missing it by like 1 and he will have a site wide melt down over it.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

10-04-2019, 04:39 PMjfisherr Wrote:
Code:
Old Man Izzy - Winnipeg will surge in the regular season and StadiumGambler will win Coach of the Year

This might be the least bold prediction of the group. Come in Izzy, what are you thinking? Do you know how easy it is for a JET to SURGE forward? All they gotta do is push the throttle forward and boom! the jet surges away. It's not like any of the other teams can surge like a Jet can anyways. Show me how a goddamn Syndicate or a goddamn Renegade can surge.

I absolutely disagree what if there is a catastrophic decompression? That will end your trip real quick. What if you have a burnout and you are so drunk and hungover from banging stewardesses the night before you just listen blissfully to the pull-up sirens and the sink warning. What if you just let your dumb kid fly the plane and you do barrel rolls and die?

Also a source just to further prove my point this happens in our dumb reality we live in.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Mike Izzy is still a top performer in the league. He has a lot to offer his team and his production has yet to decrease. He won't retire for many more seasons.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

this wont happen because izzy will probably never retire. He is on the path to greatness and retiring is for us mere mortals, izzy flys high above the plains

Mike izzy will not retire hes my predication for the next 5 mvps and will not leave has posted 4 straight ppg seasons in a row and has records to chase not leaving fake news

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Code:
Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy

I don't think the Rage will have the best record in the league, because they lack top-end talent on defense where only MacIntyre has an OV over 80. They will be one of the top team, but they will give up too much goals to be the top.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Minnesota will make the Western Conference Finals

FOR. The solo carry potential of McZehrl playing as a forward instead of a defenseman is too high for this mortal league to compete with or handle.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Code:
Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

Man, if there if I were to predict which team would happen to I would choose Winnipeg. STHS just loves to shit on teams, so in what better STHS fashion then to shit on a team that decides to go all in and has 2 retiring players in the top 6.

[Image: 3.png]

[code]

...With a massive post that is long, winding, taking us down the story of Mike Izzy, Calgary Dragons legend...and leave us with a cliffhanger along the lines of, and im paraphrasing here, Quote: "After all these many years, with his achievements etched in stone, Mike Izzy will ride into the sunset at the end of S???" Leaving us all to ask...when?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Quote:Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

Mike Izzy will not retire. What was once seen as a promising career will ultimately spell the end of mankind, and indeed life in the known universe. Allow me to paint you a picture.

It is the year 3000. Mike Izzy is life and what life remains is Mike Izzy. It began nearly a millenia ago in the western Canadian city of Calgary, or so the legend goes.

After thirty seasons, his TPE tumbled to double digits. Then to single digits. Fractions. Fans groaned as his name was announced in the starting lineup. "What a has-been," they'd say. "I wish he would just retire."

One opening night, when that familiar name is called by the announcer at The Big Parm, a man does not skate onto the ice. A machine does. His first appearance in this new form is not extraordinary: two shots, two hits, two shot blocks. A promising night by fantasy standards, but still a shadow of his prime.

The next game, four shots. Four hits. Four shot blocks.
The next game, eight shots. Eight hits. Eight shot blocks.

Soon, most of the league is a broken mass of shattered bones and failing organs. Each second, Mike Izzy blocks a shot, finishes a check, shoots on net. Eventually his actions per minute reach Starcraft levels. More increase, more growth, more more more. As soon as the puck is dropped, myriad versions of Mike Izzy vibrate in several locations at once. The friction in the air causes blasts of heat and radiation that spreads wreckage and ruin for miles, tens of miles, hundreds of miles.

The earth's crust is pockmarked with craters and molten rock. The sky is black with roiling clouds of soot. There, standing atop the broken remains of civilization, is Mike Izzy, more man than machine, refusing to retire.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

There is absolutely no way that Manhattan wins the Presidents Trophy. The East is too stacked. They have to get through New England and Buffalo who are both in good times right now and not to forget the retooling Platoon.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Code:

I am going to say this is wrong because it would be really tough for SG to pull this off in his first season.  I think it will take a season or so for SG to get his feet under him with lines/roster management and then Winnipeg will be in great hands!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]