Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

Code:
Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs
I think this is wrong. Winnipeg has started very good and they got a lot of rental pieces to make a run this year. I think they will win their division and certainly make the playoffs without any trouble.

hi

Code:
Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement
Why are we even tempting fate with such a bold and clearly solid prediction? I love me some Ace but this is just wrong on so many levels. Mike Izzy is nothing short of being the Patton saint of the SHL and if he were to retire, especially with so much hockey left to play, I think the would beer nothing short of pandemonium. Not only would all of his acolytes (we call ourselves Izzyites) flock like lemmings to the retirement thread, but we would see the very fall of the SHL as the hockey gods clouded the league with doom and destruction and climate change melted all of the ice rinks.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I'm not buying it, Izzy is still a top tier player and despite having accomplished lots, there's still a lot left for him to conquer before he taps out. He's clearly someone who takes a lot of pride in his incredible career so far and I could see him sticking it out to make his way into the top of some all time lists

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

I think they are more likely to surge and crush it in the later part of the season, just in time to get really hot for the playoffs. Stadiumgambler is a part of the colorado LR and therefore he is infallible and I have every confidence that he will crush it. Also, I am not biased at all.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Katth - Toronto won't finish last in the league

Personally I think what happens is exactly the same scenario as last season - Toronto eats most of the backup games for the teams in the East, plus some teams unintentionally outtank them on their own, and Toronto sits only few points above the very bottom, still close, but not exactly there anyway.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Cameron Carter the second will never break the record for that many hits in a single season. Can he hit? Sure. But he's actually soft as baby poo on the ice. No way he can keep that up.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Code:

Bruh that's silly, he's 11th in the league in TPE! He could be the next Esa honestly. I'm sure we'd all love to see another Esa in Calgary...

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Fordyford - LAP will once again edge out SFP to make the last wildcard spot in the west

I do not think that the Panthers will even be close to the wildcard this season. I see them as a candidate to win the conference and even win their division. They have strength throughout the whole lineup and a D core that can hand with the best. I will not be surprised to see them win their division, maybe even the conference and go far in the playoffs

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Minnesota can make is to the conference finals. Not by skill. By pure determination and a lot of luck. We will pray to Simon T until we make playoffs and win it all.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy

Theres too much talent elsewhere and I feel like Manhattan will fall short. They're going to have a hard time beating out a team such as New England in the Eastern conference and that's not even mentioning the powerhouses out west.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Code:
hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep

Hahahaha this is a good joke. Guy Zheng's potting approximately 2 points this season, and Morgan's the least defensive defensive defenseman I've ever seen. All he does is roam around the ice trying to hit people. You call that defense? Anyway, New England's going 0-50 so I even if these two play to the best of their abilities, I still don't think it's happening.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Quote:Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement
this is obviously wrong because mike izzy is a league treasure and even if he wanted to retire there is a zero per cent chance that his retirement would be accepted he will be forced by HO to play until he drops to cleo green levels

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

I mean, i don't see it as white knighting but i'd definitely say that @Mike Izzy's Winnipeg prediction has a great chance of coming true. Winnipeg is running like a well-oiled train and if they just play a liiiittle better defeinsively i don't see them slowing down.

@Fordyford's prediction doesn't seem to far fetched either TBH.

However @Inf1d3l I think you're way off lmao, Minnesota has a couple seasons at least until theyre competitive enough, they should be happy if they don't finish last tbh, In which case @Katth's prediction would come true too, so i'm thinking more and more that i agree with most of the predictions up there!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4749193]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Code:
Mike Izzy - Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more then 250 hits in a season

I'm on the fence about this, and i'm not certain if it will happen this season. CCGOAT is capable of this feat but it all requires an upswing in physicality. I agree with the Texas guy that he has a better shot, but CC2 is an all around talent. Top tier shooter, hitter and scorer. Mexico S50. Long answer is maybe, short answer is yes.

insert goat here

CC2 just needs to explode on teams.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

>Mike Izzy - Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more than 250 hits in a season

What a crazy notion, that Mike the Old Balls Izzy will not come from the grave to set one last milestone in the closing of an epic career. Mike Izzy will obviously and easiler be the next player to get 250 hits, and itll be after he rises from the grave an scores a last-second goal.

[Image: Off.gif]