Create Account

S50 WFT #2 - Movie Night

10-11-2019, 08:16 PMBadWolf Wrote: Clearly the best movie in existence is top gun. The chiefs should watch that. It’s a type of Chief. Just the navy kind. But seriously, top gun 2... jets... do I have to say anymore?

I can get behind this choice, maybe not the best movie ever, but a great one for sure RIP Tony Scott

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Since it was my turn to pick a movie for movie night, I decided I would choose a classic that relates to my ties to the motherland, Italy. What better movie to watch with the squad than the Godfather. I hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I always do when I watch it.

Code:
55 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Billy Madison - I was blown away earlier when some of my Steelhawks teammates-to-be told me that they had seen Waterboy but not Billy Madison, but then I considered the demographic of myself versus my teammates and realized that it wasn't so extreme. Still, I would like to help enlighten them.

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

François would watch "The Artist" with the team. He chose this movie because the majority of it is a silent film, which would allow him to fall asleep easier at his regular bedtime, because François is a good boy.

[Image: a7leg1V.png]

For me, I would be picking the movie Inception. I really enjoyed this movie as I am fascinated by the power of dreams and sleep when our minds are resting. It's a cool concept and has some action in it, which is always good for something to just chill and eat wings/pizza to.

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Akira Ren would choose the movie “Happy Gilmore” for the Chicago Syndicate movie night. Chicago will be hosting their annual charity golf tournament and Ren has never golfed before. He hopes the movie can show him how it’s done!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

I would pick the movie about me. The 1980 space opera classic Flash Gordon. This sci-fi, fantasy movie has everything and forcing the Scarecrows team to watch it will help them understand me.

The management team of @FuzzSHL and @"cpetrella" asked their Kraken soldiers to play with more emotion to get them out of their current losing slump, so Ricky Bobby suggested that team captain @Z0REM truly embrace the aspirations of his managers by putting on A Dog's Purpose during the team's recent movie night. It didn't take long for emotions to begin flowing as Bobby Lane started crying before the first dog even died. Then as he did fade away, Weston and Gold simultaneously started crying and consoling each other. It was Rykov who had to excuse himself out of the team auditorium after the second dog passed away. By the end of the movie, when the dog and owner reunited after 5 lives, the whole team looked like they had just finished cutting onions, even the managers were caught on camera shedding a tear. Hopefully, this solves Carolina's losing skid heading into the second half of the season.

This is based off a true story of be watching this movie with my girlfriend and bawling my eyes out last weekend.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

10-11-2019, 11:48 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
10-11-2019, 05:47 PMKlusteR Wrote: I mean, sure, Gibbles, but there's also a hockey movie about a team named the Chiefs, and it's a cult classic - Slap Shot! We can even have John Forty-One @C9Van pretend he's one of the Hanson brothers. Plus, Paul Newman is a sexy animal, so Mika ( @BadWolf ) can have her fun too. It's gonna be perfect.

I do enjoy Slap Shot, but I think the important point here is that all of the good hockey movies seem to support the Chiefs in some way or another. It's almost like it's fate or something. Plus with the Mighty Ducks Trilogy we get 3 movies and Emilio Estevez.

Okay so how about this y’all. Chiefs movie week?

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

10-12-2019, 03:22 PMTomasnz Wrote:
10-11-2019, 08:16 PMBadWolf Wrote: Clearly the best movie in existence is top gun. The chiefs should watch that. It’s a type of Chief. Just the navy kind. But seriously, top gun 2... jets... do I have to say anymore?

I can get behind this choice, maybe not the best movie ever, but a great one for sure RIP Tony Scott

Fair, not everyone’s favorite. But it is better then die hard imo

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

We are watching once thing and one thing only. Airplane.

We are watching airplane until everybody can quote the movie 1000000 times over.

Then we're watching it 1000 times more.

I picked a bad day to stop updating my player

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

So I was watching this boring movie Godzilla something with my teamate @Thunfish and I was pretty bored, until I saw gigantic monsters kicking each other's ass. I mean you don't see this in your everyday life, I have seen only 1 gigantic monster in my whole life and it was definitly not fighting. All in all, this was the best documentary about Japan I saw, I would NOT like to visit.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Kaspars would make such an easy decision here. The movie would be The Godfather Part 2. What is so great about the movie is the meaning behind everything, and how family is so important. Most players have probably seen this amazing movie, but it would reinforce the message that you are a family and you do not go agianst that. You fight the battles together and win them together,

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Bobby Sharp would immediately grab The Shawshank redemption off the shelf, as it shows just how big of an accomplishment you can make if you work at it little by little.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 10:24 PM by MrStennett.)

I'm choosing the Jack Black led, Nickelodeon produced classic, Nacho Libre. It doesn't matter what the situation is. The movie has a lot of laughs, but it has a lot of touching dramatic moments as well. Also, Mexican wrestling! LUCHA LIBRE!

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars