Create Account

Season 51 the plan

11-22-2019, 11:19 PMBDonini Wrote:
11-22-2019, 11:11 PMnotorioustig Wrote: I'd say read my earlier post but somehow doubt you're open to changing your perspective on this. What would you suggest is an appropriate punishment in this case?

Ban the 3 responsible from management, we don't have an unlimited supply of hockey sim programs to break and there's no need to make the rest of the team pay for doing what their GMs tell them

This is truly, truly a ridiculous idea

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

11-22-2019, 11:36 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
11-22-2019, 11:19 PMBDonini Wrote: Ban the 3 responsible from management, we don't have an unlimited supply of hockey sim programs to break and there's no need to make the rest of the team pay for doing what their GMs tell them

did you not expect a ridiculous idea from @BDonini

11-22-2019, 11:19 PMBDonini Wrote: Ban the 3 responsible from management, we don't have an unlimited supply of hockey sim programs to break and there's no need to make the rest of the team pay for doing what their GMs tell them

Don't think it is given they've shown no willingness to accept responsibility for this, refused to give HO the other exploit they supposedly found and haven't really shown anything that suggests they would hesitate to do this again on a new sim but agree to disagree I guess.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

The reasoning of “we don’t have an unlimited supply of hockey sim programs” is laughable

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

11-22-2019, 09:16 PMBDonini Wrote:
11-22-2019, 08:14 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: What punishments

the punishments

what punishments

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

11-22-2019, 11:41 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
11-22-2019, 11:36 PMnotorioustig Wrote: This is truly, truly a ridiculous idea

did you not expect a ridiculous idea from @BDonini

The irony of this coming from you LMAO

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

11-22-2019, 11:42 PMBDonini Wrote:

Don't think it is given they've shown no willingness to accept responsibility for this, refused to give HO the other exploit they supposedly found and haven't really shown anything that suggests they would hesitate to do this again on a new sim but agree to disagree I guess.

dont try to win because the sim is bad

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Remember all of this next time you play cod or whatever shooter you are playing....people don’t heal from bullet wounds. It’s against the spirit.....

It’s a game. Lighten the fuck up.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I had no idea that it was going to be this breaking like what else do you want from me. We legit just found out about the other exploit like 2 days ago. I told them about it yesterday because i wanted to test it out myself before telling them about it. I have tried to help HO behind the scenes throughout the process.

I personally brought @DrunkenTeddy into GM chat to talk about FHM, I brought up FHM as a potential solution in GM Chat before that.

To our defence, members of Hamilton have been all over trying to help this, from day 1 we've had several players trying to help test sim new sliders, we have people waiting to help transition the league if and when we swap sim engines, and while it's been suggested by several members of Hamilton to several members of HO and various GM's no one has contacted Aaron about helping test sim to balance. I can't blame him for not wanting to go out of his way to help with everyone calling for his head

wouldnt be opposed to having HO create some wording around exploits. even if its around privatley alerting HO of any loopholes they find or hear about before using.... just because the geenie is out of the bottle now.. we dont want white box testers, developers looking into the coding to find ways moving forward, or members scouring the net serching for known exploits of a code.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-22-2019, 11:51 PMMike Izzy Wrote: wouldnt be opposed to having HO create some wording around exploits. even if its around privatley alerting HO of any loopholes they find or hear about before using.... just because the geenie is out of the bottle now.. we dont want white box testers, developers looking into the coding to find ways moving forward, or members scouring the net serching for known exploits of a code.

live look at wilson figuring out passing bad

[Image: 3x]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 12:03 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-22-2019, 11:54 PMGooney Wrote:
11-22-2019, 11:51 PMMike Izzy Wrote: wouldnt be opposed to having HO create some wording around exploits. even if its around privatley alerting HO of any loopholes they find or hear about before using.... just because the geenie is out of the bottle now.. we dont want white box testers, developers looking into the coding to find ways moving forward, or members scouring the net serching for known exploits of a code.

live look at wilson figuring out passing bad

i just mean we should be proactive moving forward and take this issue to learn/secure/protect this place that we all love  Heart

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-23-2019, 12:02 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-22-2019, 11:54 PMGooney Wrote: live look at wilson figuring out passing bad

i just mean we should be proactive moving forward and take this issue to learn/secure/protect this place that we all love  Heart
I agree Izzy!

It's easy enough adding something like this

"If in test simming you find a stray that has a win % of ___ or more over x amount of games, please contact ho before moving forward"