Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

04-19-2020, 10:24 PMAlix Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:16 PMSlashACM Wrote: Fair enough, I'm more making fun of the attitude of SOFT HO

He also shouldn't have trolled while being suspended
His argument would be that he wasn’t trolling, but that he realized he could neg rep someone that called him racist, homophobic and sexist (because of one comment) and used that tool with no idea he would be banned

Doing it over and over and over instead of just once and leaving it is a little much

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-19-2020, 10:37 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:24 PMAlix Wrote: His argument would be that he wasn’t trolling, but that he realized he could neg rep someone that called him racist, homophobic and sexist (because of one comment) and used that tool with no idea he would be banned

Doing it over and over and over instead of just once and leaving it is a little much
I disagree

04-19-2020, 10:37 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:24 PMAlix Wrote: His argument would be that he wasn’t trolling, but that he realized he could neg rep someone that called him racist, homophobic and sexist (because of one comment) and used that tool with no idea he would be banned

Doing what exactly over and over and over did he do?

04-19-2020, 10:45 PMAlix Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Doing it over and over and over instead of just once and leaving it is a little much
Doing what exactly over and over and over did he do?

Neg rep

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

04-19-2020, 10:45 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Doing it over and over and over instead of just once and leaving it is a little much
I disagree

If it's not trolling what is it carl

04-19-2020, 10:20 PMAce Wrote: kek
waw ur back

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-19-2020, 09:10 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

A ban is something we would rarely ever see in the SHL unless we would find out someone is black and then we would ban them faster than someone could say n word (which we called them after we banned them)
Imagine being on the side of the debate with this dude

Take this L, SHL

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: I'd love to see some of you play real hockey

As a hockey player, my reaction when you're saying this exact conflict doesn't exist in hockey or any other part of life

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Its kind of wild that you’d ban someone for a function yall put in in the first place, especially since rep means fucking nothing

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

04-19-2020, 11:20 PMJHS Wrote: Its kind of wild that you’d ban someone for a function yall put in in the first place, especially since rep means fucking nothing
everyone downrep this man until he cries

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-19-2020, 10:24 PMAlix Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:16 PMSlashACM Wrote: Fair enough, I'm more making fun of the attitude of SOFT HO

He also shouldn't have trolled while being suspended
His argument would be that he wasn’t trolling, but that he realized he could neg rep someone that called him racist, homophobic and sexist (because of one comment) and used that tool with no idea he would be banned

Breaking the same rule you just got suspended for while you're still suspended is a hell of power move

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 11:24 PM by JHS.)

04-19-2020, 11:21 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:20 PMJHS Wrote: Its kind of wild that you’d ban someone for a function yall put in in the first place, especially since rep means fucking nothing
everyone downrep this man until he cries

With the state of this site now i’d wear negative rep like a badge of honor

thanks @suavemente !

04-19-2020, 11:23 PMJHS Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:21 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: everyone downrep this man until he cries

With the state of this site i’d wear negative rep like a badge of honor
we really treatin rep like meow meow beans on this forum lately

it's a stupid number beside your name, who cares. if it's going to cause issues just remove it

i aint ever looked at that number of a member i knew and gone "hmm, they only have 14 rep. Guess this mf opinion sucks".

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-19-2020, 11:19 PMartermis Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: I'd love to see some of you play real hockey

As a hockey player, my reaction when you're saying this exact conflict doesn't exist in hockey or any other part of life

This bro I played competitive hockey for... 17 years? I mean call me soft I supposed but I nip out there bud. But also our captain got suspended by our coach for a game for using a homophobic slur. By far our best player and we sat him cause that language is outdated. These boomers gotta get with the times.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-19-2020, 11:24 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:23 PMJHS Wrote: With the state of this site i’d wear negative rep like a badge of honor
we really treatin rep like meow meow beans on this forum lately

it's a stupid number beside your name, who cares. if it's going to cause issues just remove it

i aint ever looked at that number of a member i knew and gone "hmm, they only have 14 rep. Guess this mf opinion sucks".

I mean I had like 60 rep on the old site and I contributed absolutely nothing of value back then

thanks @suavemente !