Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Daniil Nikiforov

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

4-5 for sure!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Of course. Discord is the wave of the present.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yup. Been there most of the day!

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Defensively responsible playmaking center.

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Nope!

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Colorado Avalanche

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

Curried Tofu with Udon Noodles!

Player Name: Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, my ID: CaptainCrazy#8809

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Sniper who can also pass the puck

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, I know some people.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Columbus Blue Jackets

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm a bad cooker.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 18, student

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Harry Walker

Player Position: Left Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2-3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Solid, Hardworking defenseman.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tossup between Caps and Canes, my two hometown teams

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: My grandma gave me a great recipe for a pumpkin pie/swiss roll hybrid that I like to make.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances: Student, fan of Metallica.

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Player Name:  Jonathan Lillehammer

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure thing

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A 2 way winger who is deadly on the counterattack

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope not yet

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Caps

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm a terrible cook, but I can whip up a mean bowl of cereal

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

I'm a student, was gonna get a job but thats not gonna happen for a while, really like hockey, thats about it

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

1. Lonnie O'Donoghue
2. Defense
3. 3
4. No
5. No
6. Quarterback defenseman who is a powerplay master.
7. NO
8. Columbus Blue Jackets.
9. I only know macaroni and cheese and grilled cheese.
10. I have a sugar mommy who pays for everything I need only in exchange to do cock and ball torture on my 14 inch penis.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Player Name: Mertin Broduer

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): as of now 3-4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Its pretty obvious by the player name I think.

Do you know anyone on the site?: A couple of my friends introduced me.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New Jersey Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: A good South African braai. 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): pm.

Player Name: Chris Goodname

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5 but not every day

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I'm getting used to it but I love forum more I'd like to say. I can admit that certain communication is easier there.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Actually I'm not. No wonder I suck!

Offensive minded two-way rushing defenceman that prefers to little bit more to shoot than average defenceman.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Should I put on list or just say yes?

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit Red Wings

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: That is not fair. It is like ask which children favored one... I think the shashlik could be right answer.

Player Name: Lord Raiden

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes i have Discord- LordRaiden#1908

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):I am in the rookie discord

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a screener that is a physical playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: no i dont

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Capitals

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Cooking Steaks on the grill

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Not yet!

Go Caps!

I love quesadillas, but a close second is bananas foster

I'm a 27 single guy just working and trying establish myself in a career. I'll bring a fun loving attitude and lots of jokes to a locker room and pair it with a hard nosed work ethic towards player development.

Player Name:
Ryu Jones

Player Position:
Left Winger

Very much

Yes I am

A Connor McDavid type

I do not

Washington Capitals

Peanut Thai Noodles

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.:
30 year old working in the Life Insurance sector.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 06:37 PM by Simmie58.)

Player Name: Jonas Müller

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Discord (Simmie58#0732)

Yes I am

A two way forward that is pass first and has great vision

Nope, looking to make some new friends

Washington Capitals

Probably a good steak on the BBQ

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I am still a student, born in DC (hence the Caps) but have since moved abroad living in many different countries including China, Brazil, and Argentina. This is my first ever sim season so I am hoping to learn some new things as well as have fun, and maybe win a championship.

Player Name: junior guarda

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: no

Who is your favorite NHL team?: kings

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: yes

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): no

Player Name: Adrik Baranov

Player Position: LD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely. Jorec#3323 is my handle.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I don't believe so.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Brent Burns, Erik Karlsson type.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I have a few acquaintances. I'll have to see who is still around.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Senators.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Gumbo

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Player Name: Juan Hunna-Pussent

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.1

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Iam

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a good one

Do you know anyone on the site?: Top.......Men.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Golden Knights

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm the soup master

38, live in vegas, work on the strip, married 12 years, 6 year old daughter, and my safeword is blueberries

This be treason, as a Firebird.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]