Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 02:10 PM by Mook.)

06-24-2020, 01:54 PMCementHands Wrote:
06-24-2020, 01:15 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So we have a couple "discussion starting" votes up, one for Luke and one for fish.

Mook, possible jester?

What about this alliance between geck and flappy?  Why would those two, particularly flappy try to reach out in an "alliance"?  Its US vs the werewolves here unless something shady is going on.

I agree on Mook being possible Jester - The counter is of course that he wants us to think that he's being too obvious so we won't vote him

Counter to your counter

Do it, pussy

Jokes. I'm not wolf or neutral, yada yada same ol' bullhooey as everyone else spits out

Lots of game left, but someone should hang tonight

Luketd - retracted

@Durden

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

06-24-2020, 01:15 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So we have a couple "discussion starting" votes up, one for Luke and one for fish.

Mook, possible jester?

What about this alliance between geck and flappy?  Why would those two, particularly flappy try to reach out in an "alliance"?  Its US vs the werewolves here unless something shady is going on.

I agree on Mook being possible Jester - The counter is of course that he wants us to think that he's being too obvious so we won't vote him

I also agree on this here, jester hasn’t been counter claimed yet so probably best to look elsewhere for tonight and have our investigators take a look at Mook at some point to confirm/deny his story.

I’m gonna cast a vote for HockeyIsCool tonight, just to see if that gets him back in the game talking. Willing to take this back, just looking for even more dialogue

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Mook, possible jester?

3,000 IQ plays by Mook. What throws it off is that he's drastically changed from his random accusations and wheel after the first day to making reasonable suggestions and moving things along

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-24-2020, 02:00 PMjfisherr Wrote:
06-24-2020, 01:54 PMCementHands Wrote: I agree on Mook being possible Jester - The counter is of course that he wants us to think that he's being too obvious so we won't vote him

I also agree on this here, jester hasn’t been counter claimed yet so probably best to look elsewhere for tonight and have our investigators take a look at Mook at some point to confirm/deny his story.

I’m gonna cast a vote for HockeyIsCool tonight, just to see if that gets him back in the game talking. Willing to take this back, just looking for even more dialogue

You are right HiC probably a better vote over Luke. He's probably the silent wolf

Is it still 3 votes to hang tonight?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Im also going to vote HockeyIsCool

I am one of the good guys, you dont want to hang me

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-24-2020, 02:01 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-24-2020, 01:54 PMCementHands Wrote: I agree on Mook being possible Jester - The counter is of course that he wants us to think that he's being too obvious so we won't vote him

3,000 IQ plays by Mook. What throws it off is that he's drastically changed from his random accusations and wheel after the first day to making reasonable suggestions and moving things along

[Image: RingedDopeyDeer-size_restricted.gif]

06-24-2020, 02:03 PMluketd Wrote: Im also going to vote HockeyIsCool

I am one of the good guys, you dont want to hang me

Just trying to find how to change my vote, I forgot

06-24-2020, 02:03 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Is it still 3 votes to hang tonight?

Seeing as it didn’t say anything in the morning post I’m going to say yes

im getting wolf vibes from ACC to clarify
seems to dispute almost everyones reasoning

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

06-24-2020, 02:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: im getting wolf vibes from ACC to clarify

I also agree with this, but removing a quiet player would be best for now. Tomorrow ACC or @Evok that Wolfie wolf

06-24-2020, 02:08 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 02:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: im getting wolf vibes from ACC to clarify

I also agree with this, but removing a quiet player would be best for now. Tomorrow ACC or @Evok that Wolfie wolf

I third this, although it would be bold for ACap to be as outspoken as he has been if he was a wolfie

I believe official votes so far are:
2: Luke
2: HIC
1: Fishy

Just for summary purposes

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 02:14 PM by Mook.)

@hockeyiscool

Hockeyiscool < supposed to be red if it isnt

06-24-2020, 02:10 PMjfisherr Wrote:
06-24-2020, 02:08 PMMook Wrote: I also agree with this, but removing a quiet player would be best for now. Tomorrow ACC or @Evok that Wolfie wolf

I third this, although it would be bold for ACap to be as outspoken as he has been if he was a wolfie

Ok wolf