Create Account

Kalju returns

06-30-2020, 03:24 PMjRuutu Wrote: If I find something offensive, can I just unload verbally on that person, are the rules more relaxed in those situations?

bud I told you to kill yourself and was suspended, you know the answer to this.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-30-2020, 03:24 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:15 PMThisSeemsFishy Wrote: No. I don't think that's excessive. I have zero tolerance for homophobia and I'm glad you got the hammer dropped. It's clear you're not sorry about what you said. Someone calling someone else out for homophobia/racist remarks is not the same as making those remarks. I will gladly tell a racist or a homophobe to get the fuck outta my shit.
Wouldnt that make you a hypocrite? Forums should be a safe place with clean and non offensive language being used, BUT not when responding to something ´offensive´? If I find something offensive, can I just unload verbally on that person, are the rules more relaxed in those situations?

Your need to be a victim of your own homophobic and racist comments is only as amazing as how dense your skull is.

You don't need to look for hidden meaning in my post - I'm once again calling you dense, or thick headed if dense is too complicated a theory for you. .

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-30-2020, 03:21 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:11 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Are you a little child? Just because you're not personally attracted to something sexual doesn't make it gross. Nobody is forcing you to be attracted to anything you aren't attracted to.
So when I felt grossed out while watching for example the mentioned Matt Damon and Michael Douglas kiss, how do you suggest I describe my feelings? Are you perhaps suggesting I should lie?

you actually don't have to say anything at all

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

06-30-2020, 03:30 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:24 PMjRuutu Wrote: If I find something offensive, can I just unload verbally on that person, are the rules more relaxed in those situations?

bud I told you to kill yourself and was suspended, you know the answer to this.
No I mean there is still plenty of room for other aggressive type of commentary before throwing the crown jewel of all comments on the table.  Tongue

06-30-2020, 03:31 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:24 PMjRuutu Wrote: Wouldnt that make you a hypocrite? Forums should be a safe place with clean and non offensive language being used, BUT not when responding to something ´offensive´? If I find something offensive, can I just unload verbally on that person, are the rules more relaxed in those situations?

Your need to be a victim of your own homophobic and racist comments is only as amazing as how dense your skull is.

You don't need to look for hidden meaning in my post - I'm once again calling you dense, or thick headed if dense is too complicated a theory for you. .
We are having a conversation here, if you don´t have anything to add, maybe you should be quiet?

06-30-2020, 03:36 PMhotdog Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:21 PMjRuutu Wrote: So when I felt grossed out while watching for example the mentioned Matt Damon and Michael Douglas kiss, how do you suggest I describe my feelings? Are you perhaps suggesting I should lie?

you actually don't have to say anything at all
What if someone asks?

06-30-2020, 03:37 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:30 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: bud I told you to kill yourself and was suspended, you know the answer to this.
No I mean there is still plenty of room for other aggressive type of commentary before throwing the crown jewel of all comments on the table.  Tongue

06-30-2020, 03:31 PMwumaduce Wrote: Your need to be a victim of your own homophobic and racist comments is only as amazing as how dense your skull is.

We are having a conversation here, if you don´t have anything to add, maybe you should be quiet?

Have you considered taking your own advice? You've added nothing to the conversation thus far, maybe you should be quiet?

06-30-2020, 03:42 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:37 PMjRuutu Wrote: No I mean there is still plenty of room for other aggressive type of commentary before throwing the crown jewel of all comments on the table.  Tongue

Have you considered taking your own advice? You've added nothing to the conversation thus far, maybe you should be quiet?
I have considered it, but I´m in my own little thread, so I can keep answering if I feel like it.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 03:45 PM by hhh81.)

It seems you are quite threatened by any display of same-sex attraction or gender performances that don't adhere to very rigid definitions with a binary. Why is this?

Also if you watched Behind the Candelabra and didn't know the subject matter in it, that's on you bud.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-30-2020, 03:41 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:36 PMhotdog Wrote: you actually don't have to say anything at all
What if someone asks?

if you're genuinely asking whether it's worse to be outspokenly homophobic or "lie" (?) by saying you don't mind that people are gay, it is worse to be outspokenly homophobic lmao

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

06-30-2020, 03:43 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:42 PMwumaduce Wrote: Have you considered taking your own advice? You've added nothing to the conversation thus far, maybe you should be quiet?
I have considered it, but I´m in my own little thread, so I can keep answering if I feel like it.

So I'm not allowed to contribute to your thread? Are you trying to censor opposing views now? Just because you're a racist and a homophobe, doesn't mean you should be allowed a safe space in a public forum to spout your shit opinions.

You really think anyone is going to say "you know what, ruutu? Here's a gif of two guys kissing! What do you think about it?"

No. You just want to try to make it an issue so you can play the victim of your own ideology. You're basically PenKnight, at this point. He was banned for his rhetoric spouting, hopefully you will be too.

06-30-2020, 03:43 PMhhh81 Wrote: It seems you are quite threatened by any display of same-sex attraction or gender performances that don't adhere to very rigid definitions with a binary. Why is this?

Also if you watched Behind the Candelabra and didn't know the subject matter in it, that's on you bud.

You wanna bet that he wouldn't care if it was two women kissing?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-30-2020, 03:43 PMhhh81 Wrote: It seems you are quite threatened by any display of same-sex attraction or gender performances that don't adhere to very rigid definitions with a binary. Why is this?

Why you have to come at me with big words like that?

06-30-2020, 03:45 PMhotdog Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:41 PMjRuutu Wrote: What if someone asks?

if you're genuinely asking whether it's worse to be outspokenly homophobic or "lie" (?) by saying you don't mind that people are gay, it is worse to be outspokenly homophobic lmao

Sure, but cant you be both? Cant I be ´outspokenly homophobic´ and say how seeing it with my own eyes is gross to me, but I have nothing against people doing whatever they want?

You’re a moron lmao

[Image: Jepox.gif]

06-30-2020, 03:48 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:43 PMjRuutu Wrote: I have considered it, but I´m in my own little thread, so I can keep answering if I feel like it.

So I'm not allowed to contribute to your thread? Are you trying to censor opposing views now? Just because you're a racist and a homophobe, doesn't mean you should be allowed a safe space in a public forum to spout your shit opinions.

You really think anyone is going to say "you know what, ruutu? Here's a gif of two guys kissing! What do you think about it?"

No. You just want to try to make it an issue so you can play the victim of your own ideology. You're basically PenKnight, at this point. He was banned for his rhetoric spouting, hopefully you will be too.
Of course you can contribute, its just you calling me names does not add much. Or I took some of your messages/comments as you calling me something.

06-30-2020, 03:51 PMjRuutu Wrote: Sure, but cant you be both? Cant I be ´outspokenly homophobic´ and say how seeing it with my own eyes is gross to me, but I have nothing against people doing whatever they want?

No.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]