Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'

07-09-2020, 07:15 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Great initiative right there, this is an awesome idea.  I am 5'7 and also way to fat for my good health.  220lbs and been battling this weight for ages now and every so often I get the motivation to eat right (diet) and train.  Always with short term success as I usually do well and shed 30-50 lbs but within a year or so I also tend to put it back on!

Good luck and lets keep each other in check everyone!

Starting weight- 215 lbs

Progress weight loss
Week 1- 209
Week 2-
I’m game to help check in!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

02-26-2019, 03:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:58 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Yeah, I want to become a male cheerleader.

I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up
How's it going?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

lol

hopefully this tags all you

i tried to get everyone who posted about starting something or wanting to.

What happening what happen what happen?

02-26-2019, 10:45 AMKatth Wrote: You rule, I'll join you!

I've been starting to go to the gym lately, cause I need to get in better shape. I sleep bad, I'm out of breath far too quickly and yeah I'm becoming way too fat...

I'll weigh in tonight or tomorrow.

Ilike

02-26-2019, 11:53 AMTML99 Wrote: Just got myself a personal trainer trying to loose 20lbs I'm 220 rn

GL Sweg and everyone else!

02-26-2019, 12:15 PMkit Wrote: Started in Jan at 255 down to 238 so I’m in this with u dawg. Goal for me is 200 by the end of the summer

02-26-2019, 12:39 PMcrutch Wrote: fuck it i spose i'll post in here too

started 195
down to 145 rn

still got a bit of a ways to go but i believe in everyone in this thread equally

02-26-2019, 02:18 PMDanbyRem Wrote: I was 211. Hard work and doing nothing made me get great progress and now I'm Currently at 233 :(
V interested in doing this though

02-26-2019, 02:30 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm in, I went from 285-220s and now I'm probably back close to where I started. I'll post a weight every sunday as well.

02-26-2019, 04:32 PMSnussu Wrote: I guess I'm gonna hop in the train. Also, need to work out.

I'm 17, 5'8-5'9 and been weighing around 210-230lbs (95-104kg) for a couple of years. I'm not growing anymore really in height and I've been overweight like ever since I can remember. I played hockey for like, 9 years. I wasn't very good. I have always been lazy as a person. I went to the gym for a while but it wasn't something I enjoyed and couldn't keep up with. My weight also started to rise heavily ever since I stopped playing hockey. I wasn't moving as much. Not training etc. I was never in good shape. I used to have asthma as well. I couldn't keep up with the team when we went running. But I didn't slack. I was always the last person during pre-ice training, but coaches didn't mind since they knew I was doing what they told. If someone I respect coaches me and tells me what to do every day I will do it. I'm that kinda person. But if there's no one to be there with me, I'm not doing shit.

Sorry, this feels like stupid rambling, but TLDR; I'm lazy unless there's someone else with me. That's why this is a good idea

02-26-2019, 04:54 PMAson94 Wrote: I'm joining in! But I'll go the other way, will be starting of at 167(76kg) trying to hit 200+(90kg+)

Last Christmas I was at a steady 196(89kg) and then I just stopped eating and working out, need motivation to get back! Hoping this is it!

02-27-2019, 06:09 PMPris Wrote: I'm down. I have a wedding I need to get in shape for by September.

5'2" and 130 atm, really should be back down to normal weight of 120 (let bad eating habits last semester get to me too much), let's do this.

02-27-2019, 06:11 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: I'm 6'1, and i was 310 at one point (which is fucking awful), despite going to the gym, playing hockey 2-3 days a week, and then football on the weekend too.

My eating habits were just simply the worst of all time. I needed to change that badly. I did okay on my own, and on January 1st i was around 290 lbs, but i felt out of breath just from blinking. On Jan 1st i started doing the Keto diet with my girlfriend (who decided 133lbs was just too much for her?) and its helped me change my eating habits. I haven't strayed from the diet and i'm just not eating sugar or carbs really. I'm down to 266, so something is going right. The goal was 260, but at this point my ultimate goal of 240 seems well within reach.

I know 240 seems high, but in reality, i'm just always going to have a large frame. I'm legit big boned, i swear! Plus, i like lifting weights and having muscle on my body (it helps for the sports, obviously), so 240 feels like a perfect blend of healthy and strong for me.

The point is, if I can do it, literally any of you can. You got this.

03-03-2019, 11:41 AMMayuu Wrote: Im down. I'm about 120kgs and 185cm.
Would like to get down below 100kgs at the end of this year.

03-04-2019, 01:20 PMDurden Wrote: I'm working on slimming down. Going to Disney again in April, and I'm sick of looking heavy. Also, sporting all my tattoos, I don't want to feel like garbage with my shirt off.

I was always a thin/normal kid when I was growing up, but when my metabolism stopped in my 20s, and I stopped playing 2 sports I gained weight.

I'm 5' 10", and I float around 195 right now. My heaviest was 201, and I didn't like seeing that.

Working on lowering my carbs down (not going full keto, but trying to monitor my macros more than I ever have) and counting calories usually 6 days a week.

I found this awesome ice cream called Halo Top (they have a TON of flavors) that's super low cal. 260-320 a PINT. It's glorious and still tastes good.

03-10-2019, 10:30 PMGCool Wrote: Starting Whole30 with my wife on Tuesday!

05-01-2019, 12:39 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: i am sad boi
so for starters i weigh like 185 (last check was a couple of weeks ago) at 15
I don’t look fat but kinda weigh a lot
so i play high school tennis, hopefully that gets me down
i’ll weigh myself later and update

05-01-2019, 01:47 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: Welp, time to take to this thread and start doing something too.

I am 6'4" and 315lbs, I've gone up and down a lot, depending on work and the availability of activities. Winter months cause that spike to go up. I am right there with you Sweg, and know that slipping is easy, especially when life gets hectic.

Time to start doing something too. Goal weight for my height and bodytype is around 220lbs.

05-12-2019, 07:21 PMZoone16 Wrote: down from 208lbs (94.5kg) to 198lbs (90kg) in the last 5 months. Finally found a diet that works for me.

05-12-2019, 07:50 PMAvakael Wrote: I need to get back into losing weight. I was 101kg, dropped it to 92kg a year ago, and probably put it all back on.

07-18-2019, 10:14 AMMayuu Wrote: I've been doing light IF. Started with a month of just eating between 11-19. No change in what I ate just when.
Didn't yeild and results but set a good start of a habit. This month I started also cutting carbs and eating more greens and less restaurant food at work. Down 4 kilos. =)

07-23-2019, 10:50 AMRagnar Wrote: Meanwhile I’m tryna gain weight so I gotta turn sideways to walk through doors.

I'm still fat :(

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

07-09-2020, 08:06 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm still fat :(
.should rename to TommyBroccoli

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-09-2020, 07:45 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-26-2019, 03:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: I might be able to start going to the gym soon. Depends on how my shoulder is holding up
How's it going?

well i was going to the gym, then corona hit.

doing home workouts but still doenst feel the best lol.

home workouts arent good for the shoulder.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

07-09-2020, 08:16 PM.bojo Wrote:
07-09-2020, 08:06 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm still fat :(
.should rename to TommyBroccoli

Ironically, I would eat broccoli over salami every day of the week.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Even heavier. I'm so lazy.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I'm 95kg atm, but I'm jogging daily. Hopefully starts to drop. Yet to manage to get below 92kg, all my losses just seem to level off there.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

After corona hit I gained everything back that I previously lost and a little extra... But gym is open again here and today I'm going for the 3rd time this week.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

07-10-2020, 02:21 AMKatth Wrote: After corona hit I gained everything back that I previously lost and a little extra... But gym is open again here and today I'm going for the 3rd time this week.
The gym might close again, don't let it stop you when/if it does.Try even harder for yourself.

07-09-2020, 11:48 PMDurden Wrote: Even heavier. I'm so lazy.
You have something excellent in you that will crush it, something like a set of brain circuits to run on and worship while they spiral you up.

07-10-2020, 12:41 AMAvakael Wrote: I'm 95kg atm, but I'm jogging daily. Hopefully starts to drop. Yet to manage to get below 92kg, all my losses just seem to level off there.

Eating more fruit in place of something fatty you regularly have might be a simple thing to aim at that makes a difference. Also always drink a ton of water while trying to kill fat. It helps because it's essential for everything so you feel better, because your muscles, kidneys and everything else there is like you at the same time. Then maybe you feel real nice and do more nice things for yourself like smoke broccoli. Also when you have excess body fat at some weight you hold less water than you would if you were built primarily out of lean muscle, which puts you in a little deficit. Might need to drink more to begin with, idk idk. Who knows. You never know, you know. Also drinking a shit ton of water might put you in the zone of remembering you're losing weight more and more.

Damn i forgot this thread. But yeah still about the same. Started playing baseball and loving it. Also trying to go for runs and eating a bit healthier too

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

07-10-2020, 04:29 AMToeDragon84 Wrote:
07-10-2020, 12:41 AMAvakael Wrote: I'm 95kg atm, but I'm jogging daily. Hopefully starts to drop. Yet to manage to get below 92kg, all my losses just seem to level off there.

Eating more fruit in place of something fatty you regularly have might be a simple thing to aim at that makes a difference. Also always drink a ton of water while trying to kill fat. It helps because it's essential for everything so you feel better, because your muscles, kidneys and everything else there is like you at the same time. Then maybe you feel real nice and do more nice things for yourself like smoke broccoli. Also when you have excess body fat at some weight you hold less water than you would if you were built primarily out of lean muscle, which puts you in a little deficit. Might need to drink more to begin with, idk idk. Who knows. You never know, you know. Also drinking a shit ton of water might put you in the zone of remembering you're losing weight more and more.
To be honest, it mostly just makes me need to piss all the time. But I do try and get several glasses in.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]