Create Account

S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
yeah I do

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
a lot

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
being a dad, smoking weed and playing video games on youtube. NCAA14, Madden, and NHL. Doritos Nacho Cheese. and Minnesota Wild.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Sure

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
sure

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
n/a

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
not applicable

Share your best joke or meme
You share your best joke or meme

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

No!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
A good few hours! I've gotten all my updates in every week for the last month or so already!

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I'm a Flames fan, I grew up in Alberta and so it was one of two teams, and being a southern guy it was only natural I became a Flames fan.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I think I probably want to spend 2 or 3 seasons, to make sure I'm ready to go in the big leagues!

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I do use discord! Mine is maxmiles#1773

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I think I'm looking for a chill place that I can talk about whatever! I love talking sports, especially football and hockey.

I've already been around for over a month and stayed active without much going on, so you already know I'll be dedicated!

I honestly don't play haha, I don't really play video games a whole lot as I prefer to exist in real life.

The upcoming 2020 American election.

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

no

yes

working, gaming, watching shows with some friends, league, csgo, ehm, currently playing hollow knight, ketchup, ottawa

id like a four star cup before moving on

i dont use it tig

im very new, i like

no

kirby

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...9edf07.mp4

Yes, I've been in SHL/NSFL(ISFL now)/PBE
Enough time to earn and update reliably.
Old school runescape, ghosts of tsushima soon, and watching youtube and mainly achievement hunter. I don't really eat chips but i'll put away some cheez-its. And Capitals or bust
However long is needed, if my SHL team doesn't call me up until 3/4 seasons in that's fine, but if they call me up earlier that's fine as well. Everything leans on them as Petrov just wants to play
I always use discord, my tag is to1#9515
I want to be on any team that will draft me and put faith in the petrov clan
Petrov machine never breaks
I used to play a lot of little mac in smash 3ds, but with smash ultimate give me Simon
Petrov's are no joke, only winners

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Yes! I have active, max earning players in both the NSFL and PBE. I'm a GM in NSFL as well. 
To be honest, as of now the NSFL is my primary league. As I said above, I'm a GM over there and that takes a good bit of my time. That being said, I'll be discord active and update weekly. If I fall in love with the league that will increase. If the team needs help scouting, testing, etc, I'm always happy to help as well. 
Literally sim testing in the NSFL. I test for both the minor league team I GM and my major league team. 6 days a week. The grind never stops.

When I'm not doing that I'm typically playing league of legends. Once upon a time I was good, now I'm not. Who cares, its still fun. 

Favorite Chips are lays sweet heat bbq. They're the best by far and no one will ever prove to me otherwise.

I know nothing about hockey so I don't have an NHL team. So uh... whichever one I should cheer for? 
As long as I'm needed at the discretion of my juniors team and my majors team. I generally trust people who have been around longer than me to make the tough decisions like this. I'm just happy to be here and do what I can to help a team. 
Yep! iStegosauruz#1669 
I'm dumb active on Discord so hit me up. 
Honestly, somewhere with a mature, active locker room. The more active it is, the more time I'll spend in it. The more time I spend in it, the more I'll be motivated to update. There is a definite and direct correlation between all that stuff. I'm not a huge copypasta guy, I just like shooting the shit and hanging out.
Like I said earlier, I'm a max earner in two other leagues. I expect to be here. Happy to do whatever y'all need if you draft me. 
I'm a total bitch. I play jigglypuff and fly around endlessly until I get second. I'm not proud, but it works. 

All my good jokes are too long winded for the forums. Hit me up on Discord some time and I'll tell you the story of the infamous 3am naked lap in college. It is both a joke and tragic tale. 

I do not.

I am hoping for at least 4 to 6

Right now it's work, work and more work, but that ends this week.  I like all sorts of games, but the one I always find myself going back to is TF2. I love plain old salted Lays' chips. I am a die-hard Bruins fan.

I think 2 to 3 is ideal. 

Kraagenskul#3302

I am looking for fun people to hang out with and a desire to be better for their team first.

I can't think of anything...

I always pick randomly because I am going to get my ass handed to me anyways.

Have you met my twin sons Juan and Amal? If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] a lot

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? nothing, none, fried not oven, idk

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? idk

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yes

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? sure

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? nope

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? what?

Share your best joke or meme gabe johnson

Ive been known to dabble, for sure.

probably too much, as per usual.

Working, usually. Big Doritos Guy. I like Fortnite, Chel, and Gears of War. I'm a Sabres fan. Its a rough life.

More than likely looking at 3-4 years down.

OH definitely - JKortesi81#7672

I won't pick where I go. This is where i should say Fuck Detroit, but my god the awesomeness of the league if you actually took me is so hilarious to me.

Nah.

Link. For sho.

Im too old for memes but im willing to learn.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Negative, this is my first run through.

I'll try my best to be active everyday for at least an hour or so, but my job can be demanding. My off days will allow me more time however.

When I'm not working, I enjoy reading, watching movies/tv, being outside, playing video games, and watching sports whenever rona decides to leave us alone. My top NHL team is by far Chicago, but I also root for Vegas, Montreal, and the Rangers.

2-3 sounds like the path I'm looking at. Give my player, William Hunt, time to develop and build while still looking to reach and succeed at the next level.

DomBear#2998

I'm looking for a group of hockey fans that can shoot the crap about sports and have fun with this simulation.

I'll do my best to be an active, productive part of whichever team takes me, but like I said earlier, my job can be a menace.

Captain Falcon

Best joke: The city of St. Louis

C - William Hunt

Dachtor Feelgood PHD

I've been around here mostly for the last five years

As much as there is activity

I work and am going back to school to get a personal training certificate. Favorite Chips is fritos but I'm an old fart and don't do well with the sodium lol. My NHL team is the Devils but I am looking to get back into hockey more. (mostly a story not related to sports and doesn't effect SHL)

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I think to be honest I will spend more time in juniors then previous players. I'm excited to see FHM work and really watch my player and see his stats.

andybj#4875

It's been a long time and people I've liked over the years have been Falcons.

Draft me Cool

It was the inkling but that's mostly because I didn't have people to play with. I'd be down to play to actually find a main

Why did my cat scream?

She wanted my attention Meoowwwww

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Very difficult to put in hours, but 15-30 minutes a day at the least, but widely depending on time of year

Working full time, playing games (League, DayZ, RPGs..) 
No particular NHL team

since it's my first time playing, I honestly have no idea. I think it would largely depend on the group and how well I integrate into the game and community. But I would expect it to be on the longer side.

yes, krazko#6377

New to the site, looking for a close-knit group that have a good time

I'm a 30 year old Swede, currently working in the finance sector but considering changing career.
I play hockey actively IRL.
I have always liked gaming and having a good time with friends.

N/A unfortunately

This one is only the best because first time I heard it, it got delivered by my teams goalie, in a very serious manner:

What do you call a person with no body and no nose?
Nobody nose

I have a player in the ISFL (NSFL), come from there

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I guess up to 1h/day, depends on what's going on

working full time, ISFL, football and other sports, some video games and irl hobbies like doing the sport by yourself

I guess I'll be quite average. Don't mind playing in the J, so can see me there as long as it is needed. I guess this also depends on the team needs in the major league in the end.

sakrosankt#9873

I hope to get into a cool locker room. I'd love to interact and have fun in there. That's what is the best in sim leagues. Find other people who enjoy the same stuff and have fun while you there. And maybe help your team more than just playing for them if needed.

nothing special I guess

I guess its bad that I had none, ugh. Draft stock :not_stonks:

Sorry, have nothing to share just yet. Draft stock plummets further :not_stonks:

I have some experience as a gm in online fhm leagues

Itll depend on a week to week basis but I can probably get in a minimum hour a day kinda thing

I work and spend time with my kids, I like to go fishing and hiking, lately my favorite games have been stardew valley, fhm6, eu4, ck2 and bannerlord, favorite chips are old Dutch ketchup has to be the ones from the box some reason they are better, and I'm a die hard red wings fan

As a goalie I'm expecting minimum 2-3 years in junior if not longer

I am my discord is w19eaver#1145

I guess biggest thing is a friendly environment, with some light banter but no one that crosses the line or at least rarely

I handle constructive criticism very well

Haven't played since melee but I would always go with kirby or mr. Game and watch

Why should you never fight a dinosaur? Because you'll get jurasskicked

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

Yes I am in plenty of leagues
As much as I can, but sometimes i can't be available 
Persona 5 is my current game I am going through, and I don't really have a favorite NHL team

As much as I need too

I use Discord a lot my tag is WildfireMicro #3342 

I'll play hard for any team 

That I will try my best tp be a good player

Donkey Kong

Bethesda. Cause they are a joke

Yes i am in a number of sim leagues and love them.

Probaby like an hour or two

I got two kids and a full time job so that eats up a lot of my time but i do love grand strategy games and idk much about hockey.

If I like the juniors team I am on I don't mind staying longer

AL_GR1NG0#8406 hit me up I am usually always online.

I like a LR that is active and also just wants to have fun. i like to joke around a lot so they have to have a good sense of humor.

Dont expect me to be a high earner. I am mainly just going to do the easy stuff and claim my PTs from other leagues as welfare. I am going to be a middle of the road guy in terms of earning

I used to be very heavy into smash bros when melee and brawl were out. I used to play for cash in college and hustle ppl with my buddy. I was Mario and he was Luigi. I have not played in years tho so I bet I suck now.

Since I am half Mexican I will share this one.
How do Mexicans cut their pizza?
With little caesars

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]