Create Account

s56 mPT #3 - Trade Deadline

Since I don't follow so much SHL right now, I think that every team which is fighting for Play-Offs spot needs to go for few trades. I can talk about that next season - when I will, hopefully, play there. In SMJHL - same situation. I would say Raptors need some improvements or configurations and Knights.

Stars Stars Stars

I've heard from multiple sources that NOLA is looking to make another run at the cup in what seems to be the tail end of their most recent window. They're going to have to make some moves in order to get the right pieces as they don't have a lot of cap space to work with after resigning Aleister Cain.

Code:
63 Words

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
[Image: mf7ERAf.png]

The Vancouver Whalers should consider buying. We could probably use a winger or something, but more importantly I would have more friends to talk to. Because who doesn't want more friends?

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

It's never a bad idea for the teams who are currently well out of the playoffs to consider selling. Perhaps try and get some assets back for an older player or two that may not fit their long term plans, but who could vault a playoff team over the top. Teams like Tampa, San Fran, Seattle, etc to name a few. As always has to make sense and be the right move for the team and player of course.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

The Toronto North Stars should stay put, maybe add a defenseman if one becomes available; other than that just stay the course. I would actively look to improve our defense though.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The Carolina Kraken should probably sell some of us off. We are looking really good as a whole right now, but I am afraid we just wont be able to reach the heights of Vancouver who are absolutely stomping everyone they come across. (I don't actually mean this, we will prevail and come back with a vengeance after last season)

[Image: panico.png]

Hello, I am partially in charge of the Kelowna Knights and we're sellers this deadline. We're looking to move a player, bless his heart, who's known he's been on the block since the start of the season. We hope we can best find a balance between our team needs of investing in the future, and helping this guy win a Four Star Cup.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

I think that San Francisco Pride could try and sell some players to get future draft picks to build up for their future. They won't turn into a winning team within a season, so they got some work to do.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Edmonton Blizzard should stay out of the trade market at this time. I don't think there could be anyone that would be worth bringing in at the expense of another player unless they move the under performing Guy LeGrande, which would make sense short term.

hamilton needs to sell. We have some bad eggs in the prospect pool who i am sure no one really wants so i will say it here first, we are looking for a 3rd round pick for @JSS who is far inferior to @JSS331.

The St. Louis Scarecrows need to sell. We're stuck in that awful ".500" world where we can't beat the best teams, but we can beat the bottom feeders. After a draft where just about everyone went IA on us, it would behoove us to bottom out, move pieces, and get more picks. And then like, do a better job with those ones. It's either that, or go nuts and trade for the best players on the teams below us.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

If Buffalo wants to win now, they should be looking to trade some futures for added depth. They aren't the defacto top dog in the league anymore and a little more help could push them over the edge and onto another championship.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

I certainly hope my new team, which is Manhattan Rage won't be too active in this trade deadline, we are grooving & vibing and I'd certainly hope to stay there for a while unlike travelling around past couple seasons.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

If I understand the new playoff format correctly, I would say Minnesota needs to make a splash to push them into a playoff position. They're currently sandwiched between Winnipeg and Seattle, with Winnipeg occupying the final spot in their division. Sniping that 3rd spot from Winnipeg won't be easy, but is certainly possibly if they can steal a few wins in the latter half of the season.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

The Maine Timber should be buyers at the deadline. They need to find a way to close out games and score some more goals. Maybe find someone that can bury in the shootout as we seem to lose a lot of those.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,