Create Account

s56 mPT #3 - Trade Deadline

Tampa should sell michael fitted because dudes a bust a harder bust than busta ryhemes a bigger bust than gold dust more apperant of not being the air a parent. He also cant spell and brings down the team IQ just my prediction yall

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I'm not sure who should be active, but Nevada has been. They have made some big trades to shore up their weaknesses and to get players who will line up with their young core.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Obviously I would love for my Seattle Argonauts to be active around the trade deadline. I assume we would be more of a seller, trying to rebuild for the future.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Atlanta should be looking to sell off some of the old folks and pick up some young guns at the trade deadline so that the future Inferno teams are deep. Sell off the old guys, keep the good prime guys, and add some youth to really make the future bright.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I’m not sure we will see much activity around trade deadline unless a team decides to randomly blow up midway through the season. If that happens then perhaps one of the teams just outside of the top spot looks to bring in a player to make an extra push for the cup.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

My only thoughts for what SHL teams would be in the market to make a trade would be Chicago or Buffalo.  Both for seeding purposes, Chicago to make a push for the Great Lakes Bye and Buffalo to have a better seeding in the Play-ins.  Both Chicago and Buffalo could be looking to better their 3rd defensive pairings for the last Regular Season push into Playoffs.

[Image: iG4vpsb.jpeg]
Credit to @Symmetrik
[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I think San Francisco Pride's team need to be active at trade deadline because they need to upgrade team with young and talanted guys to be more effective next seasons. Just now, that team looks very very low but I hope they will be better next season. Smile

Looks to me like Winnipeg could use some defensive help to shore up all those goals they've been giving up, probably replacing Osbert Whacker with a still aging but generally better option from one of the teams that are not really competing for the playoffs.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I think one of the Western teams with a chance at the finals needs to make a move. Right now the rosters of EDM and NOLA lack depth and really wouldn't stand a chance vs any of the top 4 from the East in a 7 game series.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I think Tampa Bay should be very active at the deadline. The time has come to start a new rebuild and therefore we should trade away all the all stars we've just acquired in order to build up EVEN MORE PICKS

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Since I know my SMJHL better than my SHL, for SMJHL it's probably going to be some of the teams in the 40 point range currently - Maine, Nevada, Anchorage and Newfoundland. Out of those, I think Maine has the clearest weakness (defence), while the other 3 are less obviously weak in a certain spot, so (what a massive shock as a Maine GM) I expect Maine to be looking for a Dman in a TD deal and the rest, while they could use an upgrade, might not have a position where to get a new piece to be able to justify the price as the upgrade isn't as beneficial.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Edmonton, Calgary, and New Orleans all should consider making moves this week. They're fringe teams that could go either way at the deadline but teams aren't good enough right now to hang with the teams in the East.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

It saddens me to say this but Colorado should be and is a selling team. We thought this was going to be our year but we've gotten wrecked by the sim and should take advantage of our older players while we can

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

As one of the GMs for the Panthers I'll talk about us. I think we should be in a mix of buying and selling depending on the right deals. We have some older pieces, Cannelini in particular who is on his last season we could sell off. But if the right player was available we would definitely buy as well.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

New Orleans is heading to a crossroads for the first time in their existence. It might be beneficial for them to sell some of their veteran assets and build around their young stars.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]