Create Account

S57 PT #1 - Attributes Off The Ice
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 11:40 PM by Zomp.)

[Image: QSeD2Um.jpg]

When it comes to real life skills there are two on ice skills that translate better for Ruggs then any others. These are Stickchekcing and shot blocking. Ever since he was a kid Ruggs would use stick checking throughout his daily life. Stickcheck his mom a jar of peanut butter. Stickcheck the sink to get the plumbing working right, and even stickchecking his homework to finish it faster. This was actually one of the main reason Ruggs got into hockey, after seeing his stick checking help him out so much in billiards, he made the switch over to hockey mainly for the cool temperatures. Additionally shot blocking has been a major help for Ruggs off the ice. The relentless pain of taking shots has increased Ruggs pain threshold by a ton. Not only can he shake off physical hits, but he can also shake off the most brutal attacks. This lack of fear of failing or rejection allows Ruggs to get into a lot of zany situations like aquarium heists and other positive activities.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Adam Friedland boasts a 13 FIGHTING attribute. This would make it easy to navigate the cold hard streets of Baltimore. At 6'11, Friedland is unlikely to be accosted or heckled. He has the fighting ability to back up his gigantic size. Perhaps after hockey, Friedland can take his 13 fighting and hit some cage fighting circuits. He would most certainly have to cut weight, as he'd be fighting some raided up monsters in the super heavyweight class. Also, his 14 Offensive Awareness will help him navigate the fighting circuit, as well as avoid dark alleyways, and cross the road if he sees someone with a similar build who wants to throw down.

Perhaps Friedland's 5 AGGRESSION would deter him from the fighting circuit, and all forms of conflict. However, I'm certain that he can grow mentally as he is only a young lad. For now, he will likely have to use his 13 DEFENSIVE AWARENESS to fend off aggressive Baltimore gang members.

(166 words)

EVO: (Getting Open)
Well, now that I've retired and now entered coaching (And maybe one day become a manager. Got to sweet talk Faulke for that), I have to keep my schedules organised with all the free time I have. Its kind of odd, but my time getting open for a slapper has kind of translated for me, as I always seem to keep my free slots open incause emergencies are needed...... such as trying to fix whatever electronics Ren breaks in my chalet.

RESO: (Defensive/Offensice Read)
Yeah, like my cousin, I am also very into the fighting game scene, and in there, you have to know what moves your opponent might pull. If you do read your opponent, a trait I am picking up on the ice, they may as well be a bestseller since you will know all their moves and dominate them in game. Sadly, this cannot save me from the biggest curses of online gameplay: Lag. I may have broken a couple of controllers and even a TV in Emeka's chalet.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Strength is definitely something very useful in real life. Either to move big object, do very hard work or carry heavy things, or to defend yourself from bad peoples like robbers and Gabriel Johnson. An example of someone that is very strong and shows it in real life is Guy Zheng @goldenglutes . When I moved in Atlanta, he carried all my stuff from LA to there on his own. Didn't even need a full team movers with their truck and fancy stuff, just him and his very strong arms. Bravery is also very important in real life too. Like having to kill a spider in your house, or fighting bad people like robbers or Gabriel Johnson. Finally, checking is also very important in Simon's life. Like checking his bank account to see if he still has money, checking what's the weather outside to know if it's cold, checking the mailbox to see if there's anything in it, checking a bunch of stuff you know.

164 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Nicholas Owens has 16 speed, 15 acceleration, and 16 stamina which allows him to be a pretty decent long distance runner. Definitely not the best of the best, but someone who can compete decently in mid to low packs.  Long distance running takes a lot of stamina which is why the 16 stamina is really nice to have. Besides that however, having 16 speed to keep up with others and to cut down time is really nice. Then the acceleration comes in to make sure Owens doesn't fall too far behind in the beginning of races, as well as get back up if he trips up or pauses for whatever reason. Another great stat here is balance. Keeping balance in both to keep on your feet, as well as keep a good center of balance to optimize your form is important in long distance running. Another another one is definitely having good mental toughness to keep at it

Something recently drafted San Francisco Pride prospect and current Quebec City Citadelles player Mikael Koskinen is severely lacking in his life is a little known attribute called stamina. While Koskinen doesn’t seem to struggle too much with this on the ice, the play making right winger definitely has struggles off the ice when it comes to having energy. Koskinen has been known to be winded after a trip down the street for some groceries, even struggling to carry the bags into his apartment building and up the elevator. Even getting to the arena for a practice is sometimes a struggle for the young player, especially when he could be taking a nap and enjoying his weekend. Maybe he should consider dropping some of that fabled TPE into his stamina stat, because if he misses yet another team even duo to oversleeping he might get fired off into the sun. His teammates have noticed this trend as well, and have certainly been harassing him to figure it out - even going as far as to buying a coffee maker during the holiday season for the young winger.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Without a doubt the skill that has helped me the most in real life is actually I skill I no longer possess after moving to the blue line and that is face off.

You see in a sense I have absolutely gamed the system by abusing the term face off...

Struggling at hitting a baseball in your beer league tournament? Not anymore, cause you are not taking an bat, you are having a face off with the pitcher.

Woke up late and going to miss your bus to work? No longer an issue, I'm facing off against the public transit system, and when I was still a center I never would lose.

Short of cash for your weekly training? Face off against an opponent in a battle of the wits, winner takes the bank account. You see when you abuse the system by using specific language, you cannot and will not fail.

Currently I am facing off against procrastination of this task, and as you can tell. I have won once again.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Hitting is very useful in real life situations. Being a single man in Chicago, you develop a lot of wandering eyes and being able to pick up on subtle hints and use charm and wit to win over your target it huge. Hitting really helps with this, as it unlike on the ice, increases your chances to score. If you have high hitting, you are able to score more often. Hitting does a few things, it gives you more swag, game, and also gives the ladies what they want. I assume you now realize that hitting in real life is hitting on a person so that you can bed them. This is an extremely important social skill and one that takes a lot of time investment. If your hitting is low, you will have a bad time, but if your hitting is high you will always have a good time. It is important to cultivate a high hitting score if you want to be successful. Additional attributes that can compliment your hitting ability are, strength (everyone likes a buff fella), accuracy (got to hit the mark), and of course scoring. With these combined you will always have the best chance to score, no matter the target. Best of luck out there.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Some of the attributes that would work best for me is Leadership and Positioning. I need to become a better leader on and off the ice, for Manhattan, so having that leadership oppertunies would be great for the charity organiztions that I help run in the city of new york. It would also help with raising my children that I have in new York as well as when we go back home in Czechia. As an older guy there, I need that leadership in order to touch the young czechs how to play hockey. We are still on the hunt for our first gold, so we will be needing all of the leadership that I can hold. I also have more positioning, as I need to position for my life after hockey

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

PBE PT

PBE PT 22-2

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

[Image: rNcKTLY.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I play video games when I am off the ice. And one game I play that requires some skill is Apex Legends.  A couple key attributes that translate from the ice to the game are Offensive Read and Defensive Read. In any shooter game, like Apex Legends, you have to be able to read the situations around you. You have to be able to adapt to the situations as they are happening. For Offensive Read, you have to know when is the right time to be offensive and push the opposing team. You have to be able to read the situation and get yourself into an offensive position to either help your team eliminate the enemies or get yourself into a position to eliminate them yourself. But not every situation plays in your favor, so you need to know when is the right to time be defensive as well. You need to be able to defensively read the situation and help your team fight out of a bad situation or just fall back and regroup completely. Having the offensive or defensive awareness and be able to read those situations is probably the most important skill to have. 
197 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs