Create Account

S57 PT #5 - 2022

In six seasons I would say that both New England and Tampa Bay will be the top two teams in the league. Right now both teams are in the middle of a rebuild, with many projecting that their prospects will start to produce in bunches in about 5 seasons. Once they start producing, it will take some time for these teams to hit their peak. In about 3 seasons both teams will have most of their prospects on the roster. After another 3 seasons, it would be easy to see both these teams prospects starting to hit their prime, and likewise, seeing these teams adding depth and key pieces through Free Agency and Trades. We might even see a change where the Great Lakes will not be the division of death, but rather the division with the most rebuilds. With those two out of the way, another team that could potentially dig themselves out of the basement is Baltimore. However with all these teams, only time will tell.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Pretty hard to say what will happen in 6 or 7 seasons. SHL could turn around things pretty fast. But if we say that more or less everything stays the same. We will see a very good team in Buffalo and Hamilton, Toronto will replace Chicago. Tampa Bay will be a hot team in their division. But the big boy will come from the western conference, I mean Calgary and Edmonton will always find a way to stay competitive like they do it now for so many years. But all the teams will bend down for the Texas Renegades. At this time the Renegades young guns are in their prime and will play the best hockey they can. Texas is just a few seasons away to get a real contender. Maybe without guys like Andreas Kvalheim, Josef Kubinec or Piotr Horvat but there are already guys in the pipeline that are just waiting to get their chance in the big league.

161 words

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

A year is about six seasons and as we have seen from the five seasons that we have already been through not a lot has really changed. In a year I would expect that Buffalo and Hamilton will still be duking it out near the top unless they have an Edmonton or San Francisco style fuck up and are forced to unload a bunch of players. But for the point tasks sake I'll highlight a team other than those. Completely unbiasedly I'll go with my current team the Atlanta Inferno. Atlanta has a lot of players in regression and in a year I think my own play Rex Kirkby will be just about done. However they have a great GM pairing with a lot of connections which will surely help them in drafting and free agency, it worked on me after all, as well as having some good prospects in the pipeline. It isn't a sure thing by any stretch but I think with a little luck the inferno can be looking to have a crack at the cup in around a year's time.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I'm going to go with the Texas Renegades as my prediction given the fact that they are one of the most exciting up and coming teams to potentially break into that upper echelon of being contenders. Looking at how they have a large portion of their team, roughly 60% of which being aged S51 or younger, in 6 seasons time, all of these players will be reaching their peaks or just starting to leave it. By then, it'll be interesting to see how many remain and how many will become casualties of the cap, as there will be no way to contain that much talent given the minimum cap hit requirements. Some standout names like Edward Williams, Sulfurgold, Hudson, Scianna, Sondergard and Kavanagh strike me as the initial core, though many more could still also be added to the list. However if they are to keep as many players as they currently have in that age could, they may be forced to run with absolute replacement level SHL IFA signings scattered throughout their lineup as they run with a Buffalo/Hamilton/Chicago esque quality team. Very much a cup contender by that point, if they haven't won one or two already.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

at this time next year, the tampa bay barracuda will be contending team in the simulation hockey league. after a historic 0-50 season which put a lot of negative eyes on the franchise. however, mcp did a fantastic job acquiring picks in exchange for the old core. this allowed dwight and i to have a few really solid draft and completely restock the cupboards and make the barracuda a future team to be reckoned with. on forward, michael fitted, tom fiddler, james ronlain, zoltan topalo, dwight knight, panda panico, alexander kozlov and other notable young faces in the league will lead the offense to score a ton. on defense, colin lambert, jorgustaad dubolk, igor victory, ambacas cuddles, and elwulf jericson make up an insane young d core that will be shitting teams down for many seasons to come. in net, phillip weaver will take over the reins and hopefully become the next benjamin blue for the cuda

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

It seems so far away right now, the S63-S64 range and so much can change in that time around here. Maybe a new virus knocks this league right out?

But no to be bias, but the San Francisco Pride, my SHL team, will be a team that no one from today will recognize. I believe and hope that I will still be around to see it, I do not think I will be large part in it considering my position and the depth they have right now in it but what they have assembled in the past few seasons after a very rocky few years, it will be quite the turn around for an SHL franchise.

I believe this team will start to turn it around about halfway through this calendar year and by the end could very well possibly be a dynasty by that team depending on how things go for them.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2021, 08:17 PM by Steelhead77.)

When S63-64 rolls around the Dragons will still be a cup contender because 32 of the past 34 seasons we've made the playoffs and been a contender so I don't see that changing 6 seasons from now. Somethings in the SHL are just standard and the Dragons consistently being a top team has become one of those things over the last 4 decades. Looking at S63/64 we will have our strong young core in their prime like Mats Marner, Cale Amundsen, Mack Daddy, Chris Goodname, Thomas Rose, Logan Wong, Sachimo Zoidberg III, Lukas Lilja and of course #A-Rye Izzy and whoever we take in the upcoming draft. We'll also still have our current superstars like Barry Batsbak, Esa Parmborg, Joseph Weston, Brennan Kennedy Jr and newly acquired Kaspars Claude, while these players will be further regressed they can still be great players and play big roles on our roster. If we have any holes I'm sure we'll fill those with quality players via trade or FA if needed as well. The Dragons will just keep doing what we've been doing and always be a contender. I would imagine teams like Hamilton, Buffalo, Chicago, Edmonton, Manhattan, Texas will still be good then also and some up and comers like LA, Toronto, WPG, ATL and New England could be peaking then since they seem to be improving right now.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

S63 will be right when my player Patric Twist btw peaks.  So my team the Atlanta Inferno should be top of the league.  Though we only have one other S53 Draftee in Carlos Brown.  I trust in Hotdog to continue building up the franchise.   It's too bad I haven't max earned so far in my career otherwise I might be able to carry the team better once we reach S63.  We have a lot of time to draft or make trades for some guys who will be peaking around then as well.   Hotdog's own player should still be useful around then as well.  With me helping out with scouting I can have a direct impact on how good we are as well.  Hopefully by then I will be having 60 point seasons regularly.  As one of the league best two way players.  We just need to draft some defensemen and soon. Players take forever to develop so the sooner we get good replacements in the system the better we'll be set up.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

In 6 seasons time... That's going to have let the rebuilds have happened or not happened and the good GM teams to be continuing their fhm dominance.

Teams with solid and proven GMs who will be competing still.

Manhattan, buffalo, Calgary, I would have put Edmonton here but who knows now, Toronto I think have made it to this tier, Hamilton and... New Orleans are back..

Teams who have successfully rebuilt and are now competing...

Altanta? Maybe Seattle? Minny and that's probably it. ...maybe BAP...oh and Texas!

Teams that I think will be undergoing rebuilds
Chicago, Lap? Maybe for the second time?.New

Teams that will be continuing their rebuilds, possibly indefinitely.

Tampa, winnepeg, San Francisco.

Of those teams competing... I expect there to be a bigger range of teams that currently. For two reasons. I think the league will implement some Parity measures like a new update scale, and likewise that FHM is just more understood that when we started the journey

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

In 6 seasons time... That's going to have let the rebuilds have happened or not happened and the good GM teams to be continuing their fhm dominance.

Teams with solid and proven GMs who will be competing still.

Manhattan, buffalo, Calgary, I would have put Edmonton here but who knows now, Toronto I think have made it to this tier, Hamilton and... New Orleans are back..

Teams who have successfully rebuilt and are now competing...

Altanta? Maybe Seattle? Minny and that's probably it. ...maybe BAP...oh and Texas!

Teams that I think will be undergoing rebuilds
Chicago, Lap? Maybe for the second time?.New

Teams that will be continuing their rebuilds, possibly indefinitely.

Tampa, winnepeg, San Francisco.

Of those teams competing... I expect there to be a bigger range of teams that currently. For two reasons. I think the league will implement some Parity measures like a new update scale, and likewise that FHM is just more understood that when we started the journey

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Time makes fools of us all, so who's to say who'll be standing at the top of the proverbial mountain in a year's time? With the way the cycle goes in the SHL, bad teams luck out and stock up on young prospects that eventually, after enough time, develop into serviceable players. After that, all that's needed is a master strategist or a bit of luck to pull together a cup run, which is kind of the beauty of the league. That said, Minnesota's due some time in the sun. Minnesota never was one of those powerhouses in my heyday. They enjoyed some success in the early days of the league, so many years ago, but since then the chips never really fell in their favor. But now I'm here and they've had a nice new coat of paint since then and they're ready for some one on one time with the hockey gods.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

By the time S63-64 rolls around I feel like the Los Angeles Panthers will be one of the top teams competing for a cup in the SHL. With the new GM team making moves and securing younger talent the past season, there are several players who will likely be entering their prime in that window. Two of the most promising prospects, Elias Kierkegaard and Jonas Kahnwald will be at their peak during this time. They have the possibility to be one of the best defensive pairings in the league if their development stays on course. Up front the Panthers will also have winger Jimmy Wagener and Centerman Keith Lee at the top of their game as well. With these younger players still developing into superstars, the core of the Panthers roster will still be competitive to complement the superstar talent. Goaltender Knox Booth will still have many good seasons left in him. Some veterans like Jimmy Slothface may not be as gamebreaking as he has this past season, but he will still be a strong verteran presence on the team that can contribute offensively. There may be other pieces added along the way given how active the GMs are at striving for team success.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

next year at this time the simulation hockey league landscape will be changed forever because the simulation hockey league team known as the tampa bay barracuda who play in a simulation hockey league division that is in a simulation hockey league conference will be winning a ton of simulation hokcey league games and win all of the cups each season because they are just that sick. all our boys on the tampa bay barracuda will be high level players in the simulation hockey league and scoring lots of points in the simulation hockey league and lots of assists in the simulation hockey leageu and lots of goals in the simulaiton hockye league and lots of hits in the sijmulation hockey leauge and lots of takeaways in the simulation hockey league and way more. all the teams will be scared to step on the ice wiht jsut how good the simulaiton hockey league team known as the tampa bay barracuda will be at this time next year and thats facts

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

I’m biased but I think Toronto and Texas could still be in good positions by then. Toronto is on the way up and have done an excellent job building. They’d be contenders in any other division this season and it’s a shame they’ll miss the playoffs. Texas is luckier to be in a weaker division. Both these teams might still be contenders by the end of 2022. Most of Texas’ up and comers will be stars by then and guys like Kondos will be coming into their own. I’ll probably be gone due to not having a high ceiling. Regression will start to hurt soon. Kvalheim might be kicking around but Watcher and Kekkonen will be leading the charge. I think Tampa could be very legit by then too. Somehow the usual suspects like Calgary, Edmonton, and Hamilton will all still be relevant. They usually find ways to stay competitive. However, Los Angeles could also find a way to climb the hill. They have a new GM who has some good Junior experience under his belt. He seems to have the right mindset and once he has a few seasons under his belt I expect the Panthers to be mainstays and competing for cups. So the teams to watch this year are Tampa, Texas, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Hamilton, and Los Angeles.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

At the end of the calendar year, or in six seasons time, I think the Texas Renegades will be the best team in the SHL. 2021 is shaping up to be the year of the Renegades, as their window of cup contention should probably start next season and last until at least six or seven seasons. In S63, the top players will be from the S50-S54 draft classes and the Renegades young core all fall within that range. They have 14 players on their current roster that are S50 and younger, and all but one of that group are actively earning. And that's not even including their trio of top prospects in Kondos, Petrov, and Pihl who will all be approaching their prime seasons by the end of S63. Of course, this all depends on the Renes being able to keep their group of players together, and I'm sure there will be some difficulties with the cap along the way, but there are definitely enough pieces on the team today to project that Texas will be a top team throughout the year.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars