Create Account

Detroit Falcons Hot out of the Gater

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 04:36 PM

Then you're still wrong. S5 and S8 Falcons, buddy
cool - Lil B

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 04:37 PM

I gurantee Larsson is a superstar and so is rockstar and Donini.

I don't care what you say about him, and he's thinking of leaving the site because of all this negativity towards him. Let him be, I now understand why we lose so much rookies/prospects guys like you neg him, and are always giving rookies bad experiences.
My man Storm speaks the truth. Sick of all these people hating on Donini and leaving bad experiences on rookies.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 6 2012, 06:31 PM

How im serious this team could be better then the S5 Falcons and i was apart of that team so I would know and you didnt even exist on this site.

imo it is : S5 Falcons > S8 Falcons > S9 Falcons > S10 Falcons > S7 Falcons (we sucked).

Falcons have had some good teams tbh.

I left out S6. Idk who was on that team.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 05:37 PM

I gurantee Larsson is a superstar and so is rockstar and Donini.

I don't care what you say about him, and he's thinking of leaving the site because of all this negativity towards him. Let him be, I now understand why we lose so much rookies/prospects guys like you neg him, and are always giving rookies bad experiences.

Donini also has a terrible attitude. If he doesn't want people to treat him like this, maybe he should think about treat others a little nicer? If he doesn't change his attitude and keeps complaining, then he is a hypocrite.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 05:43 PM

Donini also has a terrible attitude. If he doesn't want people to treat him like this, maybe he should think about treat others a little nicer? If he doesn't change his attitude and keeps complaining, then he is a hypocrite.

When he first joined his attitude wasn't terrible as he progressed and people started hating he didn't liked it and retaliated, sure he was a bit cocky at the middle and saying he'd go "first overall" but I think he has stopped being cocky and is trying to have a better attitude but he can't if he continues to have people neg him and try to make him worse.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 05:47 PM

When he first joined his attitude wasn't terrible as he progressed and people started hating he didn't liked it and retaliated, sure he was a bit cocky at the middle and saying he'd go "first overall" but I think he has stopped being cocky and is trying to have a better attitude but he can't if he continues to have people neg him and try to make him worse.

LOL no, he's really not, considering he's been pretty persistent putting members down, including calling members "retards" on more than one account.

Jamie + Nate >

Get over it.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 05:37 PM

Yeah let's just ignore the rookies that St. Donini scared away, what with his hostility towards any prospect that DARED suggest Schultz was going 1st overall or said something that HE interpreted to be a slight on him.

And his incredibly friendly nature of using the word "retard" almost daily.

Don't try to pawn this off to others, Donini brought it onto himself with his immature antics(Go look at how Schultz responds to trash talk, comparatively) and overall rude attitude(Let's see, what were some of his first words to me. . .Ahh yes, "your opinion doesn't matter").

If you can't take the hits back, don't be so quick to dish them out.

And no, he hasn't changed, every time I try to be "nice" to him he ends up snapping at someone over absolutely nothing and any respect he's earned flies out the window to ride into the sunset on a scooter.

/rant

And here's an experiment, how many +reps does Donini get from someone that ISN'T on his team? Exactly. Falcons colored glasses.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 06:30 PM

Yeah let's just ignore the rookies that St. Donini scared away, what with his hostility towards any prospect that DARED suggest Schultz was going 1st overall or said something that HE interpreted to be a slight on him.

Don't try to pawn this off to others, Donini brought it onto himself with his immature antics(Go look at how Schultz responds to trash talk, comparatively) and overall rude attitude(Let's see, what were some of his first words to me. . .Ahh yes, "your opinion doesn't matter").

And no, he hasn't changed, every time I try to be "nice" to him he ends up snapping at someone over absolutely nothing and any respect he's earned flies out the window to ride into the sunset on a scooter.

/rant

And here's an experiment, how many +reps does Donini get from someone that ISN'T on his team?  Exactly.  Falcons colored glasses.

THIS THIS THIS THIS. Could not have said it better myself

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 07:30 PM

/rant

And here's an experiment, how many +reps does Donini get from someone that ISN'T on his team?  Exactly.  Falcons colored glasses.
I like this guy, a lot.

He also asked me to get involved in the negative rep fun but I decided to avoid it like the plague and go on and being a classy captain Smile And I don't take the whole neg/positive rep thing that serious since whoopie what does it mean to me... Are SHL GMs now gonna evaluate someone on their rep rating... If not... I don't care about it Smile....

Can't we all just have some fun and get along!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 6 2012, 07:45 PM
Can't we all just have some fun and get along!
No Dave. Go back to the LR, your shit talking training has not been completed.

Whalers

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Oct 6 2012, 06:54 PM
Whalers

:wub:

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Oct 6 2012, 08:00 PM

:wub:

^_^

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]