Create Account

Shanye to the Whalers

Bad decision tbh.. Falcons and Firebirds Final. IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Oct 9 2012, 06:51 PM

Yeah, it's amazing what two seasons can do :lol: When I was part of the Whalers, we sucked (Marshall's fault tbh)
the year before you we were the 1 seed too tho.
blew it in the playoffs, but still lol

I lol'd tbh, upsets happen all the time in the NWJHL and we were unlucky enough last year for it to be us. Now because we are named the Vancouver Whalers and have a complete different roster it should happen again this year? Nice logic.

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 9 2012, 05:16 PM

Not to mention the :kings: Wink

Nah, not really. We drafted him with our last pic, fully realizing he'd prob never play for us, whether he came back or not. Glad he's back though, nice to see people return to the site. Cheers

Good luck Steele. Smile

i got a question that everyone wants to know

Interview Will you and Valentine be able to match the excellence that once was Partlow - Valentine?

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Oct 9 2012, 07:01 PM

Nah, not really. We drafted him with our last pic, fully realizing he'd prob never play for us, whether he came back or not. Glad he's back though, nice to see people return to the site. Cheers

Good luck Steele. Smile

Thanks Duey.

Alright let's put this whole thing behind us now.

It doesn't matter if I was drafted a Whaler, or signed as a Whaler. All that matters is I'm here now and ready to play.

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 10 2012, 12:58 AM
Interview How much dirty money was involved in this decision?

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 9 2012, 06:05 PM

$2500 in monopoly money :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Oct 9 2012, 06:51 PM

Yeah, it's amazing what two seasons can do :lol: When I was part of the Whalers, we sucked (Marshall's fault tbh)

Yeah and your GM sucked tbh. :ph34r:

If you are playing top minutes, top PK, top PP...I am glad you signed with the Whalers too be honest. :X

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Oct 10 2012, 02:28 AM
If you are playing top minutes, top PK, top PP...I am glad you signed with the Whalers too be honest. :X
When did you become this understanding? Stop being so nice <_< :lol:

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Oct 9 2012, 06:37 PM
despite making the wrong decision, I wish you the best of luck on the Whalers lmfao, when they choke.

Yeah, you've been a real winner in this league, wish the Whalers would follow more after you!

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Oct 9 2012, 07:22 PM

Awful. Just plain God awful :ph34r:

Woohoo!

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Oct 9 2012, 06:22 PM

Don't kid yourself, best GM I could have asked for :wub: Smile