Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

The one time I got heated was during the early days of the league and we allowed like 20 pages of a thread in which a member asked if you would rather watch your parents have sex every night or join in once. Talk about a shit show and rage inducing.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I usually stay away from drama, and am pretty slow to get angry. Think the closest I have been to getting angry and doing something about it was when my good friend Juke signed in Chicago and bunch of people got unnecessarily salty about it.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I was really mad when QCC lost game 6 and 7 against ANC in the S57 four star cup semi-finals. Especially in the final few minutes of game 6 when we lost a two goal lead. Very disappointing.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

The one time I got heated was with regards to how the WJC was being run. I love the tournament a lot and personally think it's better than the IIHF, but to see a tournament where teams are playing inactives over actives was a bit infuriating. Although I do agree I think I took it too far and understand that everyone is trying their best to make the tournament as good as it can be so excuse my rage. I usually stay out of most drama.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

The most time when I have been angry at the SHL was when we lost game seven on the third season at the SMJHL playoffs. It was a big disappointment but luckily we won the cup on the next year. The game is the only thing that matters so that's why it made me angry.

[Image: salming.png]

I have learned my lesson a while ago, i do not get angry with anything sim related, sorry. I used to, right of the bat when i joined sim leagues, but now i just think about something else and get on with my day as usual.

(46 words)

The angriest I have been on SHL was about 5 years ago when someone deliberately tanked my GM application for a job in the SMJHL so that their friend could get it. That fucking sucked, but was okay because I got a chance to be co-GM for Detroit about a week later instead which was a fun time all around

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

This one time given the time period about a week or two ago in my fantasy group I was supposed to pick a player in my next round that was supposed to be a "sleeper" but in the end it got picked up right after my previous pick, that got me a bit pissed

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I try to avoid drama and pettiness, but the angriest I've probably been was recently seeing the dramatic turn the Carolina Kraken roster has taken in various ways along with Patya falling down the draft board the way he did.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2021, 06:29 AM by charlieconway.)

There was once a time when a user was being bigoted, and another user called them out. They did so in a less than desirable way, and got punished. I remember being upset by that and taking my concern to one of the members of HO, who was more than understanding of my frustration and I harbor no ill will toward them and appreciate how they responded. The situation was frustrating and I'm just hoping it doesn't wind up happening again. Despite saying something they later regretted, I still hold the second user (the one that called the initial person out) in high regard and appreciate anyone who would take issue with those initial comments, since it's something that affects me personally.

Hopefully this is vague enough that it doesn't stir things up from the past. Hmm

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I don't think this counts as the "angriest" I have ever been, but it sure is the most recent example of something that has really bothered me. I'm talking about what happened during the sim change. Not the fact that Hamilton discovered the exploit, that was bound to happen at some point and I can't fault them for being smart there, but how they behaved afterwards. This blatant "Fuck the league, we only care about getting an edge for ourselves" attitude that basically culminated in awilson saying "So what if we change engines? We'll just work twice as hard as we already did to find the same kinds of exploits in the new one." Fuck that attitude.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I basically called out the league one time for being inherently narcissistic, since there was never any media written about the league at large or banter about how everyone else was doing in a season.

I also got really mad when people talked shit about my tampering charge. I knew I earned the flack, but it still sucked and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

Those two are just highlights. I used to be a very angry person. Fortunately that changed with time.

There have been many times when I was angry over my three seasons in SMJHL. The most angriest I think I was I had streak with games where I got negative +/-

**31 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Probably when some cunt (DW I wont tag or name him) traded me away in minor leagues without even asking me and to 1 of our biggest rivals. No bloody loyal bone in his entire body. I can't wait to recreate to mess them up honestly.

[49 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

There have been two real instances where I got really mad and sprung into action. The first one was in S44 when I learned that nour & thunder39 got fired for being inactive GMs. I ended up rage applying and got the Kelowna GM position and turned things around.
The second time was when I rage applied for SHL Media Head position, and fixed the negligence and laziness that had inserted itself there.
73 words

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]