Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Are tacos a snack? cause like i will eat tacos all day every day. Flour tortillas with some meat and cheese. Add a dab of sour cream. ok more than a dab. Yep its decided i am going to make some tacos right now.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I've been loving vitamin gummies. I don't know how they got in the pantry but I've been snatching that shit up. Earlier today I was on the verge of passing out cause I hadn't had water or something like that, but I popped like 12 of those things at once and I'm good as new. They're just chewy and vaguely fruity so I love em. Doesn't get much better than that.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Saltlakrits is the snack of choice for me. Salty, licorice goodness that doesn't give you too much of a sugar rush. Replenishes electrolytes and scares opponents with a black smile.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

My absolute favorite snack are rice cakes, but not just any rice cake. I have been devouring the ones with cheese flavoring, but unfortunately had to stop on account of an intolerance...

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Slash, I think this is a really good mPT. Right now, my flavour profile is anything crispy crunching. I don't know if it's from my sadism or what, but I do love crunching hardddddddd. So, a perfect chocolate bar for me is a Mr. Big. On the salty side, let's go with a crunchy chip, like a Kettlecooked one from Old Dutch.

Yeah, I'm stoned and loving these snacks.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

currently, my favorite snack is the candied cashews I bought at the renaissance festival over the weekend, they are sweet and salty and a shame they aren't readily available fresh at the grocery store

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

My go-to snack used to be hot and spicy cheez-its but now it has turned to this little thing called Dilly Bites. They are packaged pickle slices that you can eat at pretty much any time. So portable and they make a variety of flavors like the incredible heat of Hottie Bites and now they introduced a sweet heat pickle called Sassy Bites. Would 100% recommend if you like pickles.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

I'd say that my favorite snack of all time has to be Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. Pringles are just iconic, everyone has had them at some point in their life. They're undoubtedly the best chip out there.

My favorite snack is absolutely without a doubt pretzel sticks with vanilla ice cream. No spoon required. Sweet and salty, crunchy and smooth, carbs and fat. It's like an explosion of delight in my brain.

Pita and hummus has to be one of the best snacks of all time. Its filling, savory, and high in protein. Throw a little spiciness into the hummus and you're good to go.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

My favourite snack is probably BBQ-flavoured corn nuts. They're so good, and probably the food that I missed the most when I couldn't eat crunchy things due to having braces as an awkward teenager. They're really full of flavour and I recommend them to anyone.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Rice crispy treats are the superior form of smacking, specially if they are the ones with M&Ms on top. You get absolutely great flavor and wonderful texture.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

My favorite snack has gotta be crab chips. It's basically just regular potato chips with Old Bay flavor. They are only available in a few states in the US because apparently the rest of the world is too dumb to understand how delicious crab chips are. I would describe the flavor as a little salty and a little spicy. If you don't know what Chesapeake seasoning or Old Bay is, I am sorry for your loss.

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

I have always been a big fan of Starburst as a candy at least and enjoy them from time to time. There are a lot of different kinds of Starburst but I would have to say my favorites are just the original ones as the orange is my favorite. The tropical and fave Reds are good but the original always hits home to me.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

My favorite snack is moomoo milk. It restores like 120 HP and it's like normal milk but even richer and more flavorful. Mew Two likes to go to the farmer's market and buy some fresh milk every sunday. He drinks it between periods to stay fresh

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner