Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Carrot is my favorite snack. Nothing is better than a fresh and tasty carrot. I don't know what the flavor profile of carrots or how I would describe it, but carrots taste great. They stay good for days and they are actually good for you.

The single best snack of all time to me personally is definitely Cheez-Its. The mix of the saltiness and their particular cheese cracker recipe is just perfect. Other cheese crackers are not nearly as good and do not compare.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

ITs not my favorite anymore, due to how much damage they have done to my teeth, but in my younger days you could always find me munching down on skittles and milk duds.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Ruffles are just the best. Why? Because they have ridges. I mean, Lays are good but the ridges just bring it to the next level. Give me some Ruffles and some onion dip and all of my troubles seem to go away for the time I'm eating them.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Lambort loves a nice snak. My favorite snack is grape. when I eat grape I score goals. When I don;t eat grape I fail and feel shame. I need a sponsorship from Big Grape ASAP.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I'm pretty easy when it comes to snacks. Slap a bowl of chips down and I'll likely be one of the first, if not the very first, to take a little dip in there. That being said my kryptonite when it comes to snacks has to be cookies. I'm not a huge fan of the fruity ones, or jammy ones, but a solid chocolate chip will easily lure me in for one. or ten.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Gonna make @Segi very happy with my response here but my favourite snack is called Nuss-Stägeli, which are basically hazelnut flavoured biscuits in the shape of a thin stick.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Reid is a monster for slurpees. Specifically Pepsi or cherry coke slurpees. When he wants to treat himself he gets one of the slurpees with ice cream in it - fucking amazing. He also recently discovered the Misty Freeze from DQ which is basically just a slurpee with soft serve, all blended together.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Honestly this is such a hard choice. I think we have to define the circumstances. If I need a lot of something to snack on that I can just mindlessly eat, it's popcorn. It's simple, delicious, and can be eaten in lots of ways. Salt, butter, salt and pepper, nutritional yeast... endless possibilities. BUT if I need something sweet, oreos are perfect. Literally the perfect food. Only problem is that I love to snack and mindlessly eat... and eating 15 oreos in one sitting isn't always the best option.

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Can't beat a classic kiwi pie. Mince and cheese is the best flavour of course and combined with a healthy dollop of ketchup there is no better food in the entire world.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

player: Julio loves zoysia grass. only really edible from June until September, but its just really satisfying.

User: I like chips. all kinds, but I'll write about medium spice chips, like old bay. the perfect level of kick, and when my tongue/roof of mouth gets sore, I know to stop eating. if I'm drunk, I need something heartier, like five 7-11 taquitos.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

My favorite candy is probably Skittles at this point I always try to get a big container of them when I go to one of the Club stores.  they are sweet they're crunchy and they're damn near delectable.

Code:
38 Words

Man my favourite snack changes a fair amount but one test is always there is chocolate covered mini pretzels, you can been the mix of sweet and salty at the same time!

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Snacks are a funny thing.  What my favorite snack is varies with my mood or the season.  I love ripe strawberries as a snack.  Peanuts or chips are good as well.  Grapes might be my favorite snack.  Semi healthy easy and fairly clean.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Picking a best snack is like picking a favorite child. For the longest time, it was Cool Ranch Doritos, which are still the superior of the Dorito flavors. They have since been replaced by Baked Lays chips.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page