Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Chocolate covered pretzels are an absolute favorite for me. The combo of sweet chocolate and salty pretzels is such an amazing mix, and very few snacks can even come close to this heavenly treat.

Even though it's not exactly a snack but an full cheap experience I would say the best snack is "two crispy potato soft tacos and a combination of Mt. Dew Baja Blast with a little bit of Dr. Pepper". The drink is probably one of my favorite food combo's of all time if you consider a drink a food. The other fast food american snack classic is "a double cheeseburger made like a big mac" use to be so value back in the day.

I'm a real sucker for crisps, especially with some onion and cream taste. There are a lot of good ones over here which makes it difficult to select a favourite one

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

Im making quesadillas, there is a small camping stove taht i keep under the locker and pop that baby out before, during and after games to keep myself and the boys fed.

I'm a big fan of chips. All kinds, but my #1 would probably be Ruffles all dressed. I also like them cold, I put them in the freezer before I munch on those delicious. crisp and chilled chips.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

MY favorite snack has to be the Spicy Nacho Doritos 100%. The satisfying crunch of the nacho chip, to the lingering spice of the chip that is never too much but is enough to keep you interested.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Kaspars Claude is trying to be very big into fitness and has became one of Greg Doucettes biggest fans. Anabolic Pancakes or Anabolic French Toast for the protein gains is where he stands as a favorite snack right now

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I have than one favorite snack but for me number one is crisps, all kind tastes but mostly with cheese and onion taste but I like some other tastes too.

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

As a rule, I try hard not to snack. I don't usually get hungry except at the times when I schedule my meals. Also, the kinds of things I like to snack on are not that healthy. I love a Snickers bar, just about anything crispy and salty, I had a phase of eating cheese curds with hot sauce. I think my favorite is probably popcorn with butter and salt, or any flavor that is salt adjacent.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Pepperoni pizza combos are the best. The have the cracker outside, instead of the shitty pretzel one, they have a perfect amount of salt, and the pepperoni flavor isn't shit. If I didn't value the fac I dont weigh 500 pounds, I'd likely eat them every day

Sven’s favorite snack to eat before games and in between periods is dehydrated cow heart. It provides him with a boost of protein and sodium to kick start him into savage goal scoring.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Now this is a tough one. There are so many good snacks, sweet and salty. But if I had to pick one, I'm picking a Fazer bar or some other Nordic milk chocolate. So creamy, so nice.

[Image: sulov.gif]

My favorite snack is Spicy Dill Pickle chips at the moment. The store next to my house just started selling them and they are amazing to say the least

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

My current snack is cucumber (can be swapped for carrots) and dip. It's tasty, and a lot more healthy than chips or other things like that. Flavor profile depends almost entirely on the dip you choose so you can make it fit almost any taste you feel like.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I don’t know if I can say their my favorite of all time but since I’m Canadian but been living in America for two decades. I just really miss Aeros Crunchies & Smarties. American candy bars just can’t compete