Create Account

S62 PT #4: Gearing Up
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 01:06 AM by Wearingabear.)

Delete pls.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Prompt 2

As for the standing of the Simulation Hockey League I think it is shaping up as your typical FHM era standings with the Chicago Syndicate, the Buffalo Stampede, and Hamilton at the top and with a few other teams who I expected to be at the top with the Baltimore Platoon are having a great as well as the Texas Renegades. Chicago has locked up number one while buffalo and hamilton are fighting for top of the division. That is where I thought they'd be. Just because of my own biasim I think the Buffalo Stampede will come up top on that division. Ryuuji Minamino of the Chicago Stampede is having an unprecedented season with 58 goals scored in 63 games and over 100 points. Absolutely nuts. I have no idea who we will face in the playoffs but I am hoping it will be fun. A playoff match against Tampa Bay would be fun.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

PBE Affiliate

Honestly, I don't think my Calgary Dragons team needs to do anything. We all operate on eating as many chicken parms as we can, and with that I have full belief in them. Sure, us Calgary Dragons have had our ups and downs this season, but this happens to all great teams. I think we can go on a run this season in the playoffs. We surprised many, but not me. I'm not surprised whenever my Dragons play well. It's been a fantastic ride playing alongside all my teammates as the old guy, and I think we're primed for a run. I'll give it my all for them. whether that be just a body on the ice, or possibly scoring some big goals in the playoffs in some big games. We have a balanced roster and a fantastic coach and front office, so we can really do anything.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Promt 2

Great Falls Grizzlies have done some great job since coming into a league. Overall they have put together a good team of experienced players and some new players, so they have some nice balance between veterans and young core. At trade deadline team did not make any trades, because it could damage teams chemistry and ruin chances of getting far in play-offs. 
In play-offs team will go against Nevada. They are strong opponents and could be pretty intense series against them but I hope that we will get past them to reach second round for two consecutive seasons.

Overall I very enjoy my second and last season in Great Falls and last season in SMJHL as well. It was good two season with this group of guys. It was not easy season but we did what we had to do and got into play-offs once again

*151 words*

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

WSBL PT

PROMPT 2

Two thirds of the way through the season The Minnesota Monarchs are hoping to make the playoffs with a sporting chance to do so. I don't know if any trades will do any good because I am not the manager and don't really have any say in it. I like our team. BUt I suppose trading all of us for a better team could be an option. Not sure what other team would do this exactly but this is all made up anyway. Oh wait, some teams do this anyway wait... no they don't. I'm just crazy. I'm clearly babbling but that's okay because even if someone reads this, maybe they will laugh. Oh wait... I'm off track again. That happens a lot. Should I be worried? Cause I'm not. I'm driving the crazy train baby. All aboard giddyup and yippe kai-yay woooooooo and stuff. ok thats enough now thanks for staying tuned

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Playoffs coming up and Calgary is looking to make some noise. We are the team that never gives up and this season it has been apparent. Many people had us written off as a team this year and yet here we are, still poised to make the playoffs. As far as the deadline goes, I think we're fine not adding anything and going in with the team we have. Of course I'm not the GM or coach, so maybe they have some different ideas to help bolster the lineup, but I think we have a decent chance as we currently stand. We have, in my opinion, some of the best tacticians out there that make full use of everyone of our teams skills. Luckily they are able to take an "over the hill" team, and put us within striking distance for the division. I'm not sure who we are looking to face in hte playoffs, but as it stands, I like our chances against anyone.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Prompt 2

The season wrapped up well for Los Angeles, to say the least. The Panthers were one of the best teams in the league over the second half, skyrocketing to a locked up division title and a chance to take a run at the Western Conference Finals. Jimmy Wagner looks to be in contention for the breakout player of the year as he went from his traditional 45 to 50 points to a career high 86 while being right at the top of the league for shots, simultaneously obliterating his PDO while still having a shooting percentage around 11%. It didn't make sense for Los Angeles or anyone else to buy at the deadline though, as Chicago has had a dominant season to the point where it might just be foolish to think one has a shot against them. While we should be okay in the first two rounds, no one will be able to take down the Syndicate from the Pacific division.

163 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

prompt 2

Season is coming to an end and our team's overall performance has been abysmal to say the least. The team has decent depth and I was traded from Montreal to New Orleans, so one would have thought that the team has improved but they are actually performing worse than last season. Could I be the curse? My individual performance from Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr has been pretty garbage as well. I seem to be more of a liability when I am on the ice and i am not proving much for the team that traded a 1st to acquire my player. This could be one of the worst trades they made if my player does not pan out too well. His build is still pretty good and has good frame, but the attributes are not translating into the game. It could also be that the organization hasn't found the right chemistry to use my player to his strength. The way it looks now, we will definitely not make play-offs. New orleans did have some surprising games like when they beat Minnesota 12-0 but even in that game my player had 0 points. How in the world do you get 0 points where your team scores 12. Zlatan needs to adapt to the new organization or the team will suffer.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

prompt 2

Hamilton finished the season strong with a 17-3 record in the last 20 games and we're looking to make another deep playoff run hopefully, we will have to beat New England, Buffalo, Baltimore and Chicago/Texas if we want to defend our title. That's not the easiest road to the cup but with some luck maybe we can do it. It would've been nice to make some trade deadline deal but that was complicated due to our lack of cap space, plus it's unclear how the league dynamics will change after the recently announced regression changes, I think we could still be a solid team next season but we will certainly take a hit as most of our roster is in regression. So our GMs chose to stand pat which was probably the right thing to do. I wish New England had won just one more game, because NEW over was the last bet I needed to hit for my parlay, rip. This is also the first time ever I didn't get fantasy tpe and my player regressed significantly compared to last season, so I guess this season hasn't been great for me personally but it's ok.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Well since the trade deadline has come and passed by the time of me making this and even the season has finished up now I will go ahead and half comment on what happened and half on what I thought would happen. I figured there may have been 1 or 2 trades at the least because there are some contending teams and some of the rebuilding teams did have some pieces that would potentially be tempting to some of those teams making a run. Ultimately though nothing happened and sadly it is probably because of FHM making the real contenders pretty clear so they'll be ok regardless and everyone else knows adding 1 piece isn't going to change the outcome of the playoffs to make them suddenly contenders so no reason to give up futures for it. I probably would have predicted that standings finished about where they were because at that point in the season it was pretty evident where everyone stood so barring a small trade that would have shuffled around some of the middle teams a little or a late surge then it was always going to end up this way and did.

196 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]