Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

Becoming a father of 2 girls has been super challenging but my daughters give me so much joy each and every day. It is certainly rewarding and they are two awesome little girls!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

the new cards system sparks joy. Even though its been a drain on my bank, i love ripping the cards open and collecting all my friends and iconic players

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

[Image: IMG_20220318_161713_hdr.jpg?width=350&height=467]

[Image: blasoon.gif]

One of my favorite things to do is to knit and crochet and just make things. I also sew, and hope one day to sew an SHL themed blanket.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

yall ever have your back cracked after a few years and you feel like you shit yourself in relief? Ya that shit sparks joy for me, best feeling in the world.

Had a really aggravatingly busy day at work last week, another in a line of many lately. Was pretty on edge by the time the afternoon rolled around, going off on myself and people around me, which is something I unfortunately start to do when things start to get too tense. But then my brother wrote me that he had a real good idea what to give me for my birthday in August and the only question was whether it would be for one or two? He said I’d know what he was talking about and sure enough I did too - Nick Cave coming to perform in Estonia in August had been announced just a few days earlier and I had said that unfortunately we lack the means for it right now. So my brother and another friend decided to gift us the tickets! That was a really heartwarming thing and made the rest of the day (and what was left of the week) that much better Smile

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Right now all that makes me more happier then usually is Team Latvia wins in real lifes IIHF tournament.. I know we started bad losing to USA 1-4 but I hope that we will beat one of biiiiiiig countries to qualify for quarterfinals.

Games bring out joy in me. Since I am not mildly athletic, not sports but games like software inc. and Out of The Park Baseball are great games that make me happy.

Something that brings me joy but also a lot of sorrow is college football. As of late it’s been sorrow but usually it brings me a lot of joy, the most joy when UW is good.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Everyone in Quebec city locker room makes me happy. Seriously if it wasn't of them, i would probably have ditched the website at this point i think. I'm extremely grateful they are here and that i could foster a locker room like this.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I am going to be honest. Reading this thread has made me happy. Everyone has legit happy thoughts and pictures. It really brings me joy. Also, you saying free TPE brings me joy.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

This week I've been able to hit 5 different concerts, there are very few things I enjoy more than Live music. Ashe, Pom Pom Squad, Strand of Oaks, Value Select, Sir Chloe. A bunch of great performers if any of them are near you I highly recommend getting tickets.

Code:
49 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I just ended a job hunt yesterday afternoon, and May 23rd should be the end of right about 8 months to the day of unemployment. I'm honestly relieved right now, especially since it's a position where I'll be able to work from home once I finish training.

Aside from that, the pool is cleaned up now, so I've been able to go swimming. I had a friend come down to Orlando for vacation, so I spent a day hanging out with him in person for the first time in almost 10 years. I've got a much-anticipated doctor appointment on Monday to try and get some stuff settled before I try to go back to school.

And also, there's Daisy.
[Image: IMG_20220107_182936__01.jpg]

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Something that makes me happy is when we implement a solution in J HO and it turns out that people really like what we did and see the logic behind it. It's a really nice feeling.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My dog isn't getting younger and was not its usual self this past month. It's been a couple days now and things seem to look better which makes me really happy.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]