Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

I did have never had a Freudian slip. I have no clue what you are talking about. There is no videos of this, so it clearly does not exist. Don't look for it.

Eero Makela accidentally revealed the Calgary Dragons have a staff of a dozen buxom beauties working in the team sauna. He followed it up by saying "ich spreche Kein Englisch," and promptly leaving

Kaapo did some promotional work in Winnipeg to promote the season tickets for the new Aurora season, but he accidentally slipped up and told people he couldn't wait to see them at the Blizzard games. He constantly slipped up, which angered the commercial director, but he eventually got it right.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Shuckle can't read. He also doesn't speak English, he only says variations of his name in different tones. He does have a set of prosthetic hands that he uses to speak American Sign Language, and that's where the faux pas really begins.

See, the mid-tier Colorado network that hired Shuckle for the day assumed that no one watching would understand ASL well enough to call them out for adding the teleprompter script as subtitles. Not only was it gross and ableist as fuck, but it was proven a bad idea when Shuckle asked innocently about lunch plans at the start of the show, and the subtitles flashed a very hot take about divisional seeding in the SMJHL. When asked about it later, Shuckle expressed disappointment in the whole situation, saying that not only did they mock people who used sign language to communicate, but they also severely misrepresented his opinions, and never answered his question about lunch.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2022, 11:58 AM by Leafs4ever. Edited 1 time in total.)

"When you're playing a poorly-run, piece of shi...uhhhhh I lost my train of thought. I just enjoying beating these guys, lets leave it at that..."

Rock, in response to playing the Calgary Dragons.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Dwayne mistakenly said that he likes rice cakes, but what he meant to say was that he loves ice cream cakes. He was very embarrassed at this grave mistake. It set him back days.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

While i was waiting to be interviewed i did see Manny walking by and i said the following: “Hey Manny, Chevy promised to bring in some D, but he didn’t mentioned that fantasy guy who can’t count!”. While me and Manny were laughing i noticed the camera was already rolling and i was quickly to safe myself: “But he can defend like a beast!”

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

During the interview, Boots was asked about the teams expectations this season and stated that "The Texas Rangers will be sure to have a strong team effort this season, we'll all be giving it our all on the ice and hoping for the best results." Boots got some strange looks as he realized he said Rangers by accident. When pointed out Boots said he was just testing everyone else and said good job for noticing.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Zayne Dangle slipped up on stream and called the Manhattan Bulls. I think he was thinking about the Chicago Bulls. To smooth it over he said "Micool is gonna win the cup". The crowd went wild and everyone forgot what he said before that.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

So, Rinky was commenting on a party that one of his team mates hosted no so long ago.  He was asked why so few people were invited, to which Rinky replied " Because his dick is tiny"

"DECK.....OMG, I mean DECK !!

Sorry about that...I hope we were on some kinda tape delay

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Teodors Skalbergs was invited on a Minnesotan morning news show. The problem he faced, however, was that he didn't actually know where exactly Minnesota was, even though he'd been there before, so he ended up coming up with the unfortunately incorrect sentence "This season will be tough for the team, we've got some really historically strong teams in the division like our neighboring state of Texas". That said, not knowing he'd said anything wrong, he just carried on with confidence, talking about the team as usual, so people didn't even really notice the error in what he had said.

Videl accidentally called some members of the third line as "deadweight", and she managed to correct by showing how productive those members were in the preseason games.
(27 words)

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

I was supposed to be doing a segment on adopting puppies from the local shelter but I kept calling them cups instead of pups because I want to win the cup so bad.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ef0174&is=66edaff4&hm=69...e3ef77306&]

Sven is still getting used to being on the Manhattan Rage instead of the Edmonton Blizzard, so when doing interviews he still regularly references the "BlizzBois". It'll take some getting used to.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Michael Fitted on the Barracuda has always been known for working out hard and always being in good shape, but he seems to have slipped a bit and gained a few pounds. When talking about him Luc Blouin accidentally called him Michael Fatted in an interview. He didn't bother covering this up or apologizing, he just moved on.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]