Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

One time after a game, I called the Seattle Argonauts the Seattle Astronauts and people thought that was hilarious! Good thing they didn't catch me call the Philadelphia Forge the Philadelphia Gorge!

Code:
32 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

After a post game interview during our first playoff run in Philly, I accidently dropped a F-BOMB and there wasnt anything I could do to cover it up. So I did what any hockey player would do, drop another F BOMB

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Salzberger once said that he found Atlanta to be a boring city while doing an interview for a Norwegian newspaper which created a small uproar in Atlanta. He said he was misquoted and that it was a translation error and it went away, since no one spoke Norwegian in Atlanta and they all believe him.

55 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Having made it to the finals in Season 65, even though we lost it was still a huge event for Tampa following the infamous 0-50 season a few years back.  As such we had to go make promotional tours.  Strom's Freudian slip came from when he was discussing one of Fitted's hype rants in the locker room.  Instead of "hype rant" it came out about "hype pant".  As such now, there is a legend brewing about Michael Fitted's Barracuda hype pant...

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Magnus said something to the effect that he likes to snort at night, and then tried to correct it by saying snore, but now he has been checked into a substance abuse program. Thanks SHL!

[Image: image.png]

Rylie was absolutely nailing it during a Quebec news networks program. That was until they had the Texas native say a line in québécois. Rylie butchered it and still gets a few chirps when noticed on the street.

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

One time Cup Noodle was speaking in an interview after winning rookie of the year in juniors and I accidentally said, "I'm so happy to have finally won rookie of the beer!" guess you know what was on my mind.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

I made a mistake on live TV and then made up for it by smoothing transitioning into me flying the fuck out of the interview. I didn't look before take-off and there was a ceiling above me, so I ended up breaking more stuff and making it worse. I verbally and physically messed up. Oh well.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

I had a great live interview after the preseason game and after we were all done I did not realize the mic was still hot and yelled "Fuck that went well!" All of it was caught on air. 

38 Words

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Marty Sanderon when asked what his thoughts were on the upcoming season he just replied with a simple "fackan A der boys".

He was promptly ushered away from the mic and sent to the locker room to finish his work out.

tryna make a change
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2022, 07:09 PM by WithTheMoose.)

As a penguin, de Pengu has said many astonishing things. Such as humans should return to the oceans where penguins can eat them like the lesser lifeforms they are. Luckily he is a penguin and no one knows for sure that was what he actually said as penguin to human can be a very rough translation.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

It's honestly a very unfortunate week for this, as Melvin's translation and computer application has been on the fritz, so while I'm sure he has let a freudian slip, slip, he definitely doesn't have a translator to make it coherent for those of us who speak English.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

When responding to a question about the recent HTD contract he signed, Kevens said "I got tricked into signing the contract. I wanted to go to free agency." when he meant to say "There were no tricks used to get me to sign the contract. I never wanted to go to free agency."

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Vaseline Podcalzone accidentally mispronounced the city name in an interview during the pre-season, calling it "shitattle". The media has had a field week with this slip up, and Podz has addressed this by making an entire PR video with the help of the Argonauts where he praises the great city of Seattle.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

While a teammate was doing a postgame interview after the first game of the season against Yukon, Sophie Bordeleau was accidentally caught on a hot mic saying that Whitehorse was freezing cold and very boring. While it did get her some jabs from Malamutes players in their own interviews a few games later, some fans quite liked the quip and they wore toques and scarves to Yukon's away games.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]