Create Account

S67 PT #1: Media Mogul Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Hockey Prompt

We live in a world where social media is a must. You can be the most talented person in the world and be no where near as successful as someone with half your talent if you aren't utilizing social media. Diablo Rose understands that and while he hates a majority of the work involved in maintaining an online presence he commits to it. He wants to make the big dollars and the amount of revenue you can make from social media is staggering. To make the process a little easier, he hires a personal social media manager. This person plans out what needs to be done on each platform and also works with Rose's agent with marketing deals. All Rose has to do is show up. This takes away 3/4's of the work related to social media and is definitely worth the money to have someone manage it for him.

Falcons Canada

PT Affiliate

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

after the new creation of the Yukon BEREAL account, I knew I had to watch my back at all time whenever i heard a notification pop up on some ones phone, I was a very private person when it came to social media trying to stay out of the paparazzi's cameras and really try to maintain my career on the ice instead of them trying paint an imagine of myself online when they didn't really know me for who I am and, just some hockey player they could make a career off by just making things up, after many successful escapes through my young career they never had any gossip or headlines about me and everything was awesome until, my own teams media staff decided they would have us all download BEREAL so our fans can see how we really live our life off the ice,  it was almost mandatory so for this I blame @Fluw for wanting to market our life's to the fans.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

As a Maple Leafs fan I have come to avoid all forms of sports media outside of things like Jfresh and The Athletic. The Leafs are covered by multiple sports networks in depth and are pretty much universally hated in all online forums, which makes some sense due to the fact that they are so popular and have a massive fanbase (Yankee syndrome) but the main thing that really annoys me is that even though they are "covered" by lots of networks they don't have a true home broadcast, we don't have a homer play by play that does all our games, we did but that was ended when Joe Bowen was let go and we have some of the absolute worst dogwater sports journalists that follow the team and ask really bad "bait" questions IE Steve Simmons. Plus we are on Hockey Night in Canada every saturday and that program is headed by a bunch of anti leaf personalities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Jean-Uhtred has always been very flashy and attention seeking so he absolutely loves whenever the social media team asks him to appear in front of a camera for any and all weird trend or funky video idea they might have. He was lately seen in a TikTok from the Pride's main account eating corn like an absolute savage to join the It's Corn! trend. It helps that corn is also something that Jean-Uhtred loves.

That being said, as much as he loves being on Tiktok, he misses the old days when Vine was all the rage and will not stop trying to quote famous vines in the Tiktok videos, which makes the social media team very angry because it's not in the script and they have to start everything all over again every time he does this. Look at all these corns did not amuse them which Jean-Uhtred found very sad because it combined his favorite vine "Look at all those chicken" and CornTok.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Well Bohdan is not really known for his social media. In fact, the only social media platform he is on is Twitter. He has never been much for social events in general. He only carries a phone, because he needs to keep open communication with his coach, and his family. When he was approached by the team saying they needed him to make a compilation for their brand new Youtube channel. He shudders at the thought of it. It was already hard enough when he had to walk up on the stage when he was drafted into both the SMJHL and the SHL. He tried to use every excuse possible, even saying he had a doctors appointment, to he was too tired from his workout. That was until he spoke with a few young fans. They spoke about how he was their inspiration to try and learn hockey. That they looked up to him, and they watch everything the Detroit channel puts out. He knew at this point he could do some good by making these videos. He is now the most watched user on their channel, and actively looks for any chance to have fan interactions with them.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

I think it really depends on the player and their personality. Some guys are really into social media and love doing things like takeovers and appearing on TikTok, while others would prefer to stay off camera as much as possible. I think it's just a matter of finding what works best for each individual and what they're most comfortable with.

As far as social media tips go, I would say it's important to be authentic, engaging, and to always be respectful of others. It's also important to remember that social media is a great way to connect with fans and build your brand, so make sure you're using it to your advantage.

And finally, always be aware of the potential for negative or aggressive content. If you see something that makes you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to report it or flag it for the team's social media team. I think this is working receipt.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Code:
Written Task: Do you enjoy the kind of hockey media you see out in the world? If so, why? Who are some of your favourite writers? What are some of your favourite types of content? If you don't enjoy or engage with hockey media, why not? What kind of things are missing for you? If you could start your own hockey media empire, what would you like to do differently? (150+ words)

I don't really know a lot of hockey history and what all the stats mean, so I like more general media and some of the meme-y things. Back when COVID first shut everything down I listened to Puck Soup a lot, and I like a lot of the articles Greg Wyshynski puts out. I don't have an Athletic subscription so I can't read those, but I see snippets. My favorite writer is Marisa Ingemi and she's a great mix of in-depth writing and kind of off the beaten path articles, an example being her piece for FiveThirtyEight where she looks at how being colorblind impacts NHL players. She used to write for the Bruins and then the Kraken, and was fired from both of those which sucks. She now writes for SF and I hope she's there a while! She mainly focuses on Hockey, but does a lot of work on women's sports as well. I like pieces that balance interviews, analysis, and pretty pictures.

Code:
165 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Player Prompt- Written

Sean Davies is definitely a fan of being a part of the social media releases coming from the Armada . He loves making content for the fans, and is always willing to get in on whatever charity challenge or goofy trend is hot at the moment. His current project is a “Day in the Life” vlog where he chronicles his daily life as a pro hockey player. He hopes to provide some educational value for young players by wearing a GoPro as he goes through his daily conditioning session and practices, while also providing entertainment by giving the fans a glimpse into the locker room and the team’s chemistry.  Of course, the social media team hates editing all this as they try to keep things relatively clean for the fans and the Armada locker room can get a little rowdy, but hey, that’s the cost of doing business. At least they have someone willing to make videos right?

Player prompt

Listen, hear me out, I am not that kind of person that hates the social media responsibilities and doing twitter and tik tok and what not all. But it takes way too much overhand of what all you ought to do. The only reason I still hang around on twitter is for training purposes. Sounds funny, but that is the truth. You can take a lot out of twitter, get some payment off of it. So I get some sponsoring out of it, and with that I am affording some weekly extra training. I quit on tik tok, I am a professional sportsman, no actor nor funny figure or joke character. And this is what it is in the end. At some point there is something you don't want to show, where you have some privacy. I try to keep team youtube sessions as low as possible, although that's not as terrible as you have a professional crew around to do that kind of stuff. But in the end, there are bigger persons of interest on the team, which are longed for by the crowd anyways.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

player prompt

I'm a mood man. If I have a good mood and a great desire, then I can express myself very well on social networks. If not, I'd rather not visit them at all, but anyway social networks are important these days. Without them, it's impossible to imagine your life. Every free moment is spent in a social environment and content that is already subject to different nuances to view. I'd also be willing to create content on the Youtube platform because of the team, but it should be a huge motivation, otherwise it's hard to get a grip on whatever it is to build. It's a huge job. Of course, to keep the team level and to be able to stay popular, you have to build even a small amount of content to recognize us and continue to support us. Everyone needs advertising. We've also considered creating our own Tiktok platform to tell our fans there about our everyday lives, as well as keeping up to modern training.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

Steve Harrington is more than used to being in front of a camera because of his side job as a professional actor. He is always excited to be in front of the camera and works very closely with the stampede's social media team to make content daily. While he is the star in a lot of them, he also likes to direct the content which means following his teammates around and making them do things for a shot, which they are typically annoyed by because he does this constantly. Who the fuck does he think he is, Steve Spielberg? After harassing the team too much he eventually had his phone smashed by chimkin wing and the filming came to a stop. Most of the content he filmed didnt actually get posted on the team's social media because it wasn't actually any good. Steve Harrington learned a valuable lesson that he should stick to hockey and acting, not directing.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Hockey Prompt:
I don't typically consume much hockey media, especially from more "traditional" media sources, like NHL Network or the Canadian counterparts. It seems filled to the brims with moronic talking heads who would rather throw out ridiculous hot takes with nothing to back them up rather than have a meaningful discussion. There are some Youtube content creators, like UrinatingTree, SteveDangle, and The Hockey Guy, who I do enjoy their media from time to time. They at least either provide some comedy with their content, or actually do provide insightful commentary or information. There's also some hockey podcasts, like Spittin' Chiclets, that actually get current and former NHLer's to voice their opinions, and not just the standard, generic filler answers that you hear at the post-game press conferences. Since some of the hosts are former players themselves, I think the guests feel more comfortable being more open with their answers, and you get a lot of great clips of guys either being more genuine, or telling some hilarious never-before-told stories.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]