Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I can't think of things to make it better. I appreciate the uniqueness of the prompts that come out and the option to have multiple subjects to write about at the expense of the PT department needing to generate those extra subjects. Good luck with the positions!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I think instead of doing PTs we should just give out TPE to whoever wants it. This is a great idea if I do say so myself!!!!

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

For me, everything is perfect the way it is with PTs
For others, I can't say the same

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

In my opinion, I think the PT's are perfect just the way they are. But, Championship Week has become stale with the same prompts, and it feels too basic.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Hi Zergalicious. 
Personally, I love the mPTs. Because they're fun and super easy to write about. The low word minimum makes it to where I don't have to count and I can just have fun with the prompt. 
To me, the purpose of the mPTs would be to encourage engagement and/or mingling. Sure, Chirper does that a bit, too, but the mPTs are a more guided way to do it. I love the icebreaker-style questions. Another one of my favourite things to do in sim leagues is ask silly questions on other people's pressers. The mPT allows me to answer silly questions, too. It's one of the things that makes the SHL so fun to me.  Biggrin

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I think the PTs have been pretty good here for a while. Everything has been pretty easy to type about for a while now, so I think we're pretty set.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

It seems to be going well, I have absolutely no idea how it could be improved on, so that's probably a good sign that everything is fine and nothing should change.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I am pretty happy with how the team has handled point tasks during my tenure here and would struggle to find something to complain about to be honest. There was a point task about taking over for an advice column and one about making a team cocktail to be served I like those kinds of more open ended tasks for what that is worth.

Thank you for your time and your work! Hope you have a nice day.

Code:
Word Count: 78

So far I think the prompts have been fresh and please continue to offer 2 options it makes it a lot more fun to do when you can choose which one you like more. Keep up the fantastic work!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Since returning to the SHL a couple of seasons ago I really appreciate that the claims have all been combined in to a single claim. Ultimately I'd like to see this become even more automated, but that's not really a PT thing. I also really enjoy the variety of options on each PT. I've never been a big fan of the goofy ones, so it nice to post a more serious answer from time to time. Keep up the fantastic work!

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

make pts have decent prompts where i can write random shit and get it done fast. somewhat open ended is always better. outside of that pts are not horrible across the board so just keep up what was done before.

This mans wants the dual prompts to continue. It's great and gives people flexibility to create lore/engage with the prompts. Gimme the hockey prompts and the slice of life shiz! Sometimes I'm feeling a different energy for my prompt that week!

I miss when the 3 on 3s themes made sense and made me laugh. There seemed to be several weeks where it was random and made no sense to me.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Personally, I've thrived greatly on hockey prompts, as I'm awful at creative writing and always struggle to meet word limits otherwise.

Another category I was thinking of which might similarly flow well, is SHL prompts, that is prompts about the SHL in an out-of-character context. Favorite memory, how should we recruit next, who is your biggest rival and why etc. Things that ask the user as opposed to the player would be dope, even though you can argue some things non-suggestion box esque could be submitted under player prompts as well and still be graded.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I don't think there are any issues with the way it's currently done. For the most part I find them relatively easy to complete and they are fun from time to time. I also, unfortunately, don't have many ideas on how to make them better.

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]