Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 08:15 PM

I would trade for you but Toast's offers have been just too stale.

Olso better make the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:18 PM

Neither did I screw Riga.

I told them I was gonna retire, and then he told me I can't and won't but I never threatened him to trade me, I never asked for a trade when I was active I was in the LR. Until I hit inactivity and came back at the dead-line and told him I'm gonna retire so he can have Knight in S30 but he didn't accept and so I retired after the dead-line but I wanted to keep Knight on Riga for another season. And this is exactly what you done. Not to mention I was a late second round pick.

I was a late 3rd :lol: Also Helsinki didn't have me in their plans at all

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 09:17 PM

You could've traded for me but you're a douche
Tell toast to lower his asking price of 2 1sts

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 09:20 PM

Tell toast to lower his asking price of 2 1sts

He's asking for a 2nd for me :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 09:21 PM

He's asking for a 2nd for me  :lol:
Only trading conditional 3rds. And a wise man once told me to never trade draft picks in the minors :ssst:

those redcoats.

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 09:22 PM

Only trading conditional 3rds

:lol: well then

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 08:21 PM

He's asking for a 2nd for me  :lol:

No one wants you, also are you a waiver pick-up.

What does he want for Heiss?

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:22 PM

No one wants you, also are you a waiver pick-up.

47 points Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 16 2012, 09:23 PM
What does he want for Heiss?
Two firsts. Never trading a 1st again btw

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 09:23 PM

... I wonder why, fucking Millbury.

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Nov 16 2012, 08:23 PM

LOL, two first! Taylor was only worth 1 1st and 1 3rd. bullcrap have fun with him.

Also Heiskanen you play on an empty team with VHL minutes. I play on the second line.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Nov 16 2012, 09:24 PM

... I wonder why, fucking Millbury.
:ssst:

If I got you tho HFFO you'd still be on a team that sucks but for S31 we'll wreck. 5 Picks in S31, 5 Picks in S32